JW animated Armageddon and New World movies!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

The guy should have been studying his WT in the time he made that junk - what a spiritual waster!

• greendawn
    greendawn

They do have an obsession with destruction, only if there ever was to be one they wouldn't survive it either because they don't differ much from the world.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Good Grief!

Dimples

• Frog
    Frog
    the nightmares might start coming back now--ii'm never in my meeting clothes when armageddon comes

In mine I'm always only wearing one shoe??! My big A dreams used to always be on the narrow road, but I was always alone on it for some reason in frantic terror. The road was like a narrow winding freeway bypass sytem and there were always big tremmor cracks in it. Wow, surprised I remembered that much...nowadays my dreams pretty much always come down to something erotic hehe. x

• rebel8
    rebel8

OMG, if you can stomach it, read the rest of the site. Great for laughs! She has links to tons of JW personal and business web sites (), warnings about apostates, the list goes on and on. She has an awards page and claims to have been given these awards. Are they for real? They look made up to me.

"We need to be aware of ones mentioned at Romans 16:17-18, who with smooth words and complimentary speech, seduce the hearts of guideless ones. On a smiliar note, the net is not the correct place to look for clarification on bible understandings. Your congregation and the Faithful and Discreet Slave's publications and assemblies are the proper channels for deeper understanding and questions one may have."

lololol.....I got a lot of laughs from that wacky site! Discussion: Would you let your children watch these?

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

You know, this is actually a WT video. My dad made my little brother watch this the other night. And little bro came to me afterwards telling me how stupid and cheap it looks.:P

• LDH
    LDH

ahhh....you can always tell the relative 'newbies'--this crap has been floating around for at least 5 years.

Fills ya with warm and fuzzies, huh?

• blondie
    blondie

The videos on latindimples site are not "official" WTS videos whiich are a little more sophisticated than that. But I think they were developed by people claiming to go to the KH.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Can't you just feeeeeeeel the love????

I'm always amazed at how orgasmic JWs get when they think about the death of six billion people.

• defective light
    defective light

Great Spiritual Food ! .......( to bad it turns to shit after its digested !)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit