JW animated Armageddon and New World movies!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

I saw her photo. Is that "Prince" in disguise?

• LDH
    LDH

LOL, check out this guestbook signature:

EntryNo:344
    Date:Wednesday
    22:38
    altTamar Fisher
    Internet Explorer
    Country/City/State: USA - Indiana
    How Did You Find Me?: Yahoo Search
    What You Appreciate About Jehovah: How patient He is to put up with all of the badness going on in the world.
    Hey Carmen --> I enjoyed looking through your site. Very beautiful! I especially enjoyed all of the music. I have been privileged to have been raised in the truth. I've been baptized for almost 20 years (wow - time is flying!). I am a "thirty-something" wife & mother of 2 daughters. alt I am an Independent Arbonne Consultant & help people open their own wholesale account to purchase phenomenal health & wellness products at wholesale pricing. And, if it is a good fit, then help them to start their own home-based business with this incredible company (Arbonne). I would like to learn more about being included on your site. You can visit my website to find out more about the company & what I do. I found Arbonne through my cousin while I was looking for good skin care for my baby girl's sensitive skin. I have been continually impressed by every product we've used. I'd be happy to share what I know with anyone who open to learning about pure, safe & beneficial products for the whole family &/or beginning their own home-based business. Thanks for putting this site together & I look forward to hearing from you! Enjoy the rest of your week & MAKE today a great day!
    altswissbotanicals.myarbonne.com
    altTamar @MyArbonne.com

May Jehoober Bless Arbonne!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Did anyone notice that the Armageddon video even included the silly motif of a guy getting out his gun during the fireball downpour? (as seen in various Watchtower illustrations, I guess to shoot God or whatever LOL)

• pisces
    pisces

Did anyone sign the guestbook? I did, I basically told her that I would rather let my children watch "The Sopranos" than those cartoons. Anyway it says the entry will be reviewed by the administrator, so I doubt my message will ever show.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Fairy Tales on video

Dismembered

• Scully
    Scully

OMG. Those are STILL AROUND?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

A couple of observations...I think the 2nd one is the sickest, where the guy loses his mom?...and the guy actually resembles an ugly version of Russell Crowe...and speaking of UGLY...that Paradise is gonna be populated with some damn ugleeeee people. Me thinks we were too pretty to be dubbies.

-BONEZZ

• carla
    carla

How disturbing! and my sound didn't even work. Glad I missed any kh melodies at any rate.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

No normally thinking human being would ever take such a sort of "armageddon" seriously. Nobody.

This is a caricature.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

You know, the first video kinda hit on a sensitive area for me. You see, as a youth I was traumatized by a local homeless man who went around smoking cigarettes and writing meaningless graffiti with red lipstick. And so when I studied with JW's and learned about the New Shiztem, and how bad people like the homeless man from my childhood would be "destroyed" at Armageddon, it was the first time I felt real relief from the tormenting memories. And now I know it was all a big lie, that there will always be cigarette smoking lipstick-graffiti writers, and I still haven't gotten over it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit