JW animated Armageddon and New World movies!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • calico
    calico

Very strange!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

calico:

Agreed!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Disgusting.

-Becka :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Super_Becka:

Could not have said it better myself!

• apostlestate
    apostlestate

the nightmares might start coming back now--ii'm never in my meeting clothes when armageddon comes

lord this is creepy

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

That is extremely disturbing. I hope whoever made that video gets professional help.

• jambon1
    jambon1

This is absolutely disgusting.

The fact that it is posted on a JW`s personal website as if it is something to be proud of is equally disgusting.

It just goes to show the aggresive message that JW`s preach - literally; do or die.

Shame, shame, shame

• rebel8
    rebel8

Ok I thought that was a joke until I read her "about me" page, www.latindimples.com/aboutme/ Then I thought it was a JW child because her pic looks so young, but no....she is an adult who says she is a world traveler, financial administrator, and massage therapist.

She took down her guestbook and email link. She has got tons pics of JWs on the site, sorted by home state.

Love the pirated Kingdom Melodies and WT art. (vomit alert--KMs come on when you visit parts of her site)

One of the wierdest I've ever seen.

*off to share it with internet friends *

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ha ha, what little JW-geek made those films! I`m pretty sure the WTS had nothing to do with that, the drawing style wasn`t very wts. That move was probably made by some little JW-nerd with a lot of computer skills. To bad he forgot to show that millions of women and their babies (like the one that survived) will also be burned into skeletons, like that bad smoker-guy, and the priest.

Dumbest thing I`ve ever seen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit