What's for Supper?

by Frannie Banannie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Grilled chicken tacos, with avacado and pico d'gallo sauce (tomatoes, onions, cilantro)

What time, DoubleEdge? (checks for flights arriving in Cali. around 5ish)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Fried chicken, corn on the cob, mac and cheese

LOL, Chimene! That's my all-time very most FAV meal when I was growing up. Matter of fact when my kids were growing up, I found a grocery store deli near our house that cooked fried chicken and mac 'n cheese JUST like my Mom's homemade. We ate from that deli so much that my kids began asking me to go somewhere else, ANYwhere else, cause they were TIRED of it.....heh

• Legolas
    Legolas

Pan fried Sole with herbs, mashed potatoes with garlic and herbs, and green and yellow beans!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

We're having salmon too but not sure what with it yet.

Sherry

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Chicken breasts with mushroom and spinich sauce, rice, caeser salad...

GGG

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Pan fried Sole with herbs, mashed potatoes with garlic and herbs, and green and yellow beans!

Sounds scrumptious, Legolas!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Curry tilapia fish(which is boneless and tastes very mild) stir-fried with green peppers,, mushrooms and green onions over rice...very yummmy....Also.. soldiers are toast cut into fingers so you can dip them into the boiled egg.. It was my favorite breakfast growing up with British parents.. I haven't had it for a long time though...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    We're having salmon too but not sure what with it yet.

(thinks of salmon croquettes w/Hollandaise sauce) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Sherry!

Chicken breasts with mushroom and spinich sauce, rice, caeser salad...

That sounds really interesting, GGG. I LURV Caesar Salad!

• JH
    JH

A "hot chicken sandwich"

Something like this, but I rather cranberry sauce with the hot chicken sandwich. Lots of chicken gravy and fries too.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Boiled egg and soldiers is boiled egg with toast cut into 3 strips, its usually a kids breakfast meal. Thanks for the tip about vitamin B, I will get some supplements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit