What's for Supper?

by Frannie Banannie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    wow you people eat some cool stuff (leftovers) but some of you are soo daggy ..lol

since this thread started I've supped at least twenty times possibly thirty ..

.. home made pasties, pepper-steak with steamed veggies and mushroom gravy, gourmet pizzas, several loafs of bread, pepper-steak with steamed veggies and mushroom gravy, a large box of cornflakes, two packs of chocolate biscuits, pepper-steak with steamed veggies and mushroom gravy, a large MacDonald's oz burger meal with diet coke and a large man's rump covered in mushrooms and gravy (a big thick steak they serve at Tathra pub – don't worry, they cook large ladies rumps too).

unc chew'n leftover chicken (cooked by a Kentucky colonel)

A good thing about this thread, Unc, is that it's ALWAYS the right time to ask....heheh Sounds like you've had quite a feast goin' there yourself, eh? Today, I've got Lasagna Florentine in teh oven. It's due to come out in about 40 mins. Tomorrow there's a white chocolate cake to bake and decorate.

Frannie (wishin' I had some Popeye's fried chicken and Cajun battered fries about now)

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Tonight I'm having... pasta in a white cheddar shell with green beans and fish sticks...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Lima Beans w/smoked turkey tails and cornbread.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Baked ravioli anyone? That's what I made for dinner, it was so yummy!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Baked ravioli sounds yummy, SS.

I made minimal effort last night and just heated up left over pasta with marinara sauce. Didn't even make a salad...just wasn't interested in making dinner. Maybe I'll do better tonight.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I roasted a chicken last night, served with dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cob. Then I baked and decorated a b'day cake.

Tonite, I dunno. We'll probably eat takeout. Maybe Donnelly's pizza (Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach, Marguerita Pizza) YUMMY!

• Clam
    Clam

We’ve got sausages, mashed potato and tinned plum tomatoes with loads of English mustard and an ice cold bottle of Aussie Chardonnay.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Last night I made nut-and-pineapple-encrusted tilapia with broccoli and peanut-sauce flavored rice.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh you people know how to live dont you?

It is only 9:30 am here and I cant think of dinner yet.

Give me some delicious ideas for tonight!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Its rainy and damp today so I am making comfort food.. Sheppard's Pie with red wine in the broth ,, with green peas on the side..and some more red wine..

or maybe white..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit