What's for Supper?

by Frannie Banannie 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Busy day today. Taking g/daughters to doctor appt. this noon, startin' supper. Think I'll fix Kickin' Cock 'n Bull Stew for tonite. What're yall havin'?

Frannie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

make mine wombat brains on toast and a bottle of fannie juice lol ...oh jeez ...unc runs out into the barn..

• luna2
    luna2

Sounds interesting, Frannie. I have no idea what that is...will have to look it up sometime today while I'm screwing around instead of working. lol

I've got a salmon filet defrosted and I bought a bunch of fresh asparagus so that'll be the veg. Might make a spinach salad with some of those bitty cherry tomatos, avacado, hearts of palm and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

unclebruce...wombat brains and fannie juice? Uh...yuck. LOL

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    make mine wombat brains on toast and a bottle of fannie juice lol ...oh jeez ...unc runs out into the barn..

LOL, Unc! This reminds me of what my Mom used to tell us when she got tired of tellin' us what was on the menu for the nite. "Humminbirds' wings on toast" or "Pickled Mosquito Hawk Hearts" or some such BS like that.

Sounds interesting, Frannie. I have no idea what that is...will have to look it up sometime today while I'm screwing around instead of working. lol

I've got a salmon filet defrosted and I bought a bunch of fresh asparagus so that'll be the veg. Might make a spinach salad with some of those bitty cherry tomatos, avacado, hearts of palm and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

Oh, Luna2, that recipe is just a homemade concoction for when I have leftover chicken and roast beef. I add some Rotel tomatoes w/green chilis, celery, more broth, onions, garlic, potatoes and green beans and stew it up. That salmon & asparagus w/spinach salad sounds divine!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Boiled egg and soldiers, not very interesting but about all I can keep down with this morning sickness.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A big british fry-up! Pork chops, sausages, grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, chips and a bottle of worcestshire sauce. Mmmmmmmmm.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Grilled chicken tacos, with avacado and pico d'gallo sauce (tomatoes, onions, cilantro)
  • Chimene
    Chimene

Fried chicken, corn on the cob, mac and cheese

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Boiled egg and soldiers, not very interesting but about all I can keep down with this morning sickness.

Ellie, I know what boiled eggs is, but can't for the life of me figure out the "soldiers." No WONDER you're sick. (j/k) BTW, morning sickness is caused by a Vitamin B deficiency. Pregnant women need at LEAST 200 to 400 mgs. a day, but don't take it on an empty stomach.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    A big british fry-up! Pork chops, sausages, grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, chips and a bottle of worcestshire sauce.

WOW! I agree, Nico.......YUMM.....well......except for the worcestershire sauce (blech).....maybe some Gulden's spicy brown mustard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit