Bad kitty!!!! Bad! Bad! Bad Kitty!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 56 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

OMG, dude...believe it or not, been there, done that! But not quite as bad. It wasn't floss. It was ex-wife's long ass hair.

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

That sounds very familiar to me......You may have a future as a labor and delivery nurse.

BadPammie!

• carla
    carla

Hilarious! Aren't animals fun?!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Very funny way to start the morning!!

• skyman
    skyman

Ready to eat breakfast now.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think I'll bury my dental floss from now on! Hopefully my cat won't put me through the same thing!

• Scully
    Scully

What is with the ass dragging thing? OMG!! One of my cats does this too.. you'd think that being zapped with the water gun whenever I catch her in mid-drag would have taught her by now....

The other one will pull plastic (like Saran Wrap or ziploc bags) out of the garbage. She takes it back to the water dish and plays with it.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol....i thought you were talking to me elsewhere

our puppy ate half of a bath towel one day while we were at work. the next morning he was running around the house yelping like all hell had broke loose. when we finally caught him, he had shreds of towel hanging out of his ass. it was so gross. he was $hitting towel for the next few days.

luv, jojo

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

when my dogs feel the need - they are eating grass....... with the same result. fortunately I am always outside with them when thats's coming up.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    I'm thinking the cat managed to get some strange worm parasite but before I can get to the cat it darts out of the room and drags the "string of pearls" behind it leaving bits and pieces EVERYWHERE it goes.

LOLat elsewhere! For a minute there I thought it had ate those sex toy beads.

That gave me the laugh of the day.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit