Bad kitty!!!! Bad! Bad! Bad Kitty!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So there I was... (I've always wanted to start a story with that line)

I'm sitting here taking a look at the posts on JWD when I start to hear a commotion coming from the direction of the cats' litter box. I look and one of my cats is jumping and flailing around... sometimes stopping to drag its ass across the floor... with cat crap dragging behind it. But then I notice something even more strange, the crap is FOLLOWING the cat in little "pearls" along a string going about a foot behind the cat. WTF?!?!?

I'm thinking the cat managed to get some strange worm parasite but before I can get to the cat it darts out of the room and drags the "string of pearls" behind it leaving bits and pieces EVERYWHERE it goes.

I finally manage to corner the cat in the bathroom and shut the door. I picked the cat up and there it was, danging out the cat's ass, a string of poop at least a foot and a half long... but it was not a worm... the damn cat had gotten into the garbage and eaten an entire string of discarded dental floss. (Bad Kitty!!!!!)

Well, I guess you know what I had to do. I couldn't leave that dental floss in the cat and I wasn't going to let the cat continue to drag its ass all over my apartment. I got a wad of toilet paper, held the cat down, and grabbed hold of the dental floss and started pulling... and pulling... and pulling... and pulling... and pulling... and FINALLY the end came out.

Stupid cat!!!!

Bad kitty!!!

Now the stupid cat is sitting in the corner sulking like it just went through the most traumatic experience of its life, short of going to the vet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmao!!! Poor kitty!

• onesong
    onesong

Thanks for that info Elsewhere...I'm done with my breakfast now

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO! Geeeeeeeze...that is just GROSS! Poor you and poor bad, bad kitty!

• rebel8
    rebel8

lol

Mine ate a cotton ball once and howled for help in the litter box. All I could do is....nothing. Then once she ate a weed and came running in gurgling and wide eyed....I had to pull it out of her mouth....it was like 2 feet long.

ooh ricky martin is on tv....gotta go!!!!

• unique1
    unique1

OK, I went from laughing to gagging. Excellent.

• jonsey
    jonsey

couple of months ago...mine go into the open marshmellow bag. This cat is oure black and when he had this thing in his mouth...it was halarious. He like it better than his catnip....

MJ

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

LMAO!!!

Thanks Elsewhere I needed a good laugh this morning!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Lucky you were there, and it didn't get all tangled up in his intestines!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

ROFLMAO!!!! I know it was gross and I deeply sympathize but that was the funniest thing I've heard all week!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit