Bad kitty!!!! Bad! Bad! Bad Kitty!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 56 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    lol... if this thread was about JoJo it would have been titled: "Naughty Kitty! Naughty! Naughty! Naughty! Kitty! "

**GASP** ME? NAUGHTY??? NOOOOOO!!!! NEVER!

luv, jojo

• Scully
    Scully
    Scully... my cat's vet once had to "express" the gland to solve the irritation problem. Basically she used her thumbs to apply pressure to each side of the gland and... squirt!

Oh, and no, you don't want to be around when it happens.

OMG.

Y'know, I earn a fairly decent wage helping new mothers to learn how to hand express their breastmilk and stuff like that (I've even been known to demonstrate how to do it). I honestly never thought I'd need to something like that to my cat's @$$.

BTW, thanks a bunch for spoiling my appetite! LOL

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: **GASP** ME? NAUGHTY??? NOOOOOO!!!! NEVER!

Oh right JoJo! Play the innocent card...

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Y'know, I earn a fairly decent wage helping new mothers to learn how to hand express their breastmilk and stuff like that

OMG...

so you're saying that if i were pregnant and lactating, i can squirt breastmilk?

**imagines running around house squirting matt**

HAHA!

luv, jojo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

@ JoJo

• misanthropic
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lmao @ else and misanthropic

you guys are crazy.

**scratches else**

NOW GET BACK TO SCRATCHING MY BUTT!

luv, jojo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    NOW GET BACK TO SCRATCHING MY BUTT!

*** Starts Scratching ***

• Scully
    Scully
    so you're saying that if i were pregnant and lactating, i can squirt breastmilk?

Well, normally you don't lactate until after you have the baby, but yeah, breastmilk tends to squirt thanks to the hormone oxytocin. I've even got some interesting stories about the sudden "release" of breastmilk when mommy has an orgasm... because there again, oxytocin is one of those hormones involved in orgasm and bonding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit