Bad kitty!!!! Bad! Bad! Bad Kitty!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I've even got some interesting stories about the sudden "release" of breastmilk when mommy has an orgasm

So have I

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    I've even got some interesting stories about the sudden "release" of breastmilk when mommy has an orgasm... because there again, oxytocin is one of those hormones involved in orgasm and bonding

holy crap....that's amazing

the human body never ceases to amaze me.

......hello there elsewhere **purrrr**

luv, jojo

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Not a very good "just sat down to eat my lunch" kind of topic! LOL

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Well, if you just pulled the floss a bit and it seemed easy to pull, I guess it's worth the try. If you had felt resistance, then it would not have been a good idea to um...force things.

Yes, it's a pretty gross thread, but when you take on the responsability of pets, you have to expect things like that. Anyway, you kind of grow accustomed to these sorts of happenings...just like a mother usually doesn't have a problem wipping poo off the bottom of her baby...lol...I don't find it a problem anymore to be around my furry babies' "gifts". (I had to spend more then two months dealing with kitty diarrhea, wich is probably one of the most revolting aroma in the world and sometimes it was on the freshly cleaned bed.) So it has become a regular conversational topic.lol

• Robdar
    Robdar

I used to get mad at my cat for dragging her ass across the carpet. But then it occurred to me: Who wants a nasty butt? Cats cant use toilet paper and I am sure that their little behinds can get itchy because of it. Now I keep the carpet cleaner handy.

Damn cats.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yes, cats are usually very clean animals...so you have to figure out why it's doing something like that. In the case of butt-dragging, it can be annal glands.

But when my little one kept pooing on the bed, my first reaction was "Bad kitty! Nono!" And then I thought...why is she doing that? Cats normally want to burry their stuff, and on there she can't. After I made some research, I realised that a cat doing this is trying to tell you that something isn't right with them. And sure enough, she had a food allergy (thus the diarrhea)..it all stopped when we changed her food.

Screaming, slapping or throwing water at them will only make the cat be cautious of you. They can't talk, so it's our job to see what's wrong.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Thinking about sending some people some poo in the mail to "send a message" ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit