So, why didn't Jesus write anything down?

by poppers 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    (By the way, what are you in for?)

Hopefully he's in for the long haul. His types can be dangerous. Manson thought he was christ too.

Gumby

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Don't you realize how much time it takes to turn water into wine and keep the buffet stocked when the bread and fishes run low ? Being a good host is not an easy job. Guests drink themselves blind or get dead drunk all need to be cured or brought back to life you know, I mean how much can you expect from just one Messiah ?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

When the adultering women was caught....Jesus was writing in the sand. Than the mob asked Jesus what they should do with the woman. He said "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."
    Praise Christ....The King of kings.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Yes I am saying that I am the Christ and all the other names and things that special human is known as.

Ok Jake/Jesus.....LOL.....While I have you on line can you lower my taxes and let me win the lotto...at least 1 million?

If you do that ..I will follow you!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Just like His modern-day counterpart, He had a team of writers.

• Terry
    Terry

The only logical conclusion is that what has become of Christianity is exactly what Jesus wanted to happen. If not he could have as you point out taken measures to ensure accurracy.

Therefore accurracy really doesn't matter. Stop trying to figure everything out and you will be wiser than most.

The word "assinine" comes to mind when I read this. But, I'm sure this is meant tongue in cheek.

T.

• Jake99
    Jake99

If you demonstrate the ability to perform miracles at will in front of a thousand people it only needs to be witnessed to be understood. Anyone can do what I can do but I am the only one to be this way as yet. I had the accountants of the public schools, US Marines, State and Military courts, huge US companies and major unions following my leadership and documenting my accomplishments and they carved it in stone to the minute, It was the most productive performance that mankind has ever seen and I could have dissappeared after being crucified at Y2K as Jesus did being unrecognized with a trail you cannot find by yourself. You don't need a book of instructions when the Word is writen on your heart. Jesus led by example which is the same thing I did with unheard of success, well beyond what Jesus did. It would be impossible for any other human to do what I have done because I am so much faster, and healings are my specialty. I have spent much time writting things down so the believers have a trail to follow that leads to me and paradise on earth.

• poppers
    poppers

Jake, why don't you provide us with some links to authenticate what you are saying about yourself. Then, maybe you will have some believers in you coming forth. You want to be widely known don't you?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Jake, I feel obliged to let you know there are other people on this very web site who claim to be Jesus Christ. It would be good to get you all together in one thread - it would be interesting.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    If you demonstrate the ability to perform miracles at will in front of a thousand people it only needs to be witnessed to be understood. Anyone can do what I can do but I am the only one to be this way as yet. I had the accountants of the public schools, US Marines, State and Military courts, huge US companies and major unions following my leadership and documenting my accomplishments and they carved it in stone to the minute, It was the most productive performance that mankind has ever seen and I could have dissappeared after being crucified at Y2K as Jesus did being unrecognized with a trail you cannot find by yourself

Oh shit, was that you? I wondered who that guy was...

Dude, you need help. You have something called "the messiah complex". It`s a rare mental illness, but you`re not the only one who has it. There are quite a few on this forum (for some reason), such as Slave111 and JCanon.

"My psychatrist says I have the Messiah-complex. But I forgave him." - Jim Carrey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit