HOW TO SPOT A 'TRUE' CHRISTIAN

by unclebruce 58 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Because of Unclebrucies past erronious mistake bout accidentally fallin in love with a male poster he thought was female......I ain't joinin his taoist religion or supportin the bad guessin bastard!

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    unclebruse...do you always sit around in the dark

Unc's never in the dark!

That's for people who live in buildings but unc likes to be outdoors - after all, it saves having to wash the windows!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Top Hat I went to some trouble trying to help you and even trolled the net to find the first verse of the Tao Te Ching for you (if you don't see the relationshiop betwix time prior to the big bang and the void of the ancient texts, so be it) - perhaps I should have emulated my mate Farkel - called you a lazy dub & told you to go do your own research!

---

Sorry wombat. I meant no offence. Far from it. I'd be very surprised if anyone here loves wombats as much as me. A lot of people in the Bega Valley consider wombats pests. I've rescued them, raised them, lived with them and studied them in the wild - they are the most wonderful creatures on earth. Absolutley amazing and unique in many ways.

Will it help make up if I post some wombat facts. I tried to post photos of Wally & Myrtyle here a while back but had trouble uploading from file :(

Question: Why is wombat scat (crap) square? Why do wombats build pyramids of scat at high elevations in the forest?

Answer: because they can.

unclebruce

• slugga
    slugga
    Sorry wombat. I meant no offence. Far from it. I'd be very surprised if anyone here loves wombats as much as me. A lot of people in the Bega Valley consider wombats pests. I've rescued them, raised them, breast fed them, lived with them and studied them in the wild

WTF!?!?!

LOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Gumby I don't have a Taoist religion - stuff that - I am a simply Taoist by nature.

I will always be aTaoist but after years as an agnostic humanistic optimist - for all intents and porpoises my religion is now Christian - far as I know, I am the only true follower of my Jesus on this planet! .. though slugga might be tempted to join my crusade

...unc fades away sing'n in a southern drawl ...I don't care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus rid'n on the dashboard of my car ...

• slugga
    slugga
    A lot of people in the Bega Valley consider wombats pests.

What do wombats do to be so unpopular then?

Knock on peoples doors Sunday morning trying to flog religious mags? lol

Jehovah's Wombats

Matthew

• TopHat
    TopHat

ButBut...I am not a Dub and as usual you are still doing my thinking for me and for others.....I have made all the search on the Yin and Yang of Taoist and find it lacking. Sorry uncle!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL@slugga .. why I oughta!

I've slept with 'em too. Wanna hear some wombat stories?

As people here know I live in a rough bush hut in the Tanja forest (house is comming along slowly). When wally was little I used to take him to bed with me (against wildlife rehab policy but that's another story). One night I woke up and the door was open and wally was gone!

Panic! where's wally?! .. the forest is a very dangerous place for a small fury creature. After a frantic rush about outside calling the little bugger .. I heard a noise from the bedroom. There was wally - he'd fallen down between the bedhead and wall! Kids what can you do.

Another time he burrowed into the mattress and I had to rip the thing apart to get him out. When he got bigger he ate a whole lounge cushion!

wombats .. hmm..you blokes don't know what love is

• slugga
    slugga

Hmmmmmm are these "wombats" like aussie version's of JB'S gay bears?

Is this yet another bearded bloke coming onto me on this site? lol

Where are all the bearded ladies and why aren't they coming on to me lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ButBut...I am not a Dub and as usual you are still doing my thinking for me

I thought that's what you asked for lol. Nothing to be sorry about Top Hat - of course Taoism is lacking - that first verse I posted you said just that I can't help that I'm am taoist - anymore than I chose to be an opinionated big head.

---

What do wombats do to be so unpopular then?

Knock on peoples doors Sunday morning trying to flog religious mags? lol

Jehovah's Wombats

;Matthew

Kinda Matthew - they knock on peoples floors at night after burrowing under the foundations. Farmers blame them for creek bank erosion and tearing down their fences. The truth is that wombats, being highly intelligent, like to burrow deep into creek banks where the soil is soft and cool. Farmers bring cattle down to the creeks and the dumb bovine beasts collapse the burrows eroding the banks, destroying wombat habitat and sometimes injuring the cows. The solution is to fence off the creeks and provide wombats with flaps where the fences cross their pathways.

The community here is quite polarised between us wombat lovers and the feral farmers (farmers breeding introduced species).

Heeey wombats don't flog nuth'n!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit