HOW TO SPOT A 'TRUE' CHRISTIAN

by unclebruce 58 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Why do wombats build pyramids of scat at high elevations in the forest?

I know! Because they are Russelites faithfully helping confirm the Divine Plan? Am I right?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    What do i wanna go stay at greencape lighthouse for. It looks like the shetlands

LOL! That's why we like it.. reminds us of the old mother country ..OK hows about we checkout the Candelo markets ..Numbugga Falls? ..Tilba Tilba? .. Gulaga ... sweet home Cobargo?

(good thing I haven't mentioned the traditional indigenous gonad ceremony at Mumbulla mt)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I know! Because they are Russelites faithfully helping confirm the Divine Plan? Am I right?

well auld soul, you never can tell with wombats .. they can't see too far ahead but have an awesome sense of smell. People often speculate on why wombats spend hours at spots with the most scenic outlooks when they are quite shortsighted. It turns out that they sit there "smelling the landscape". It turns out they can smell things that happened miles away and days before - unlike Russelites they live in the moment and let instincts be their guide.

another strange but true wombat fact bought to you by unclebruce.

ps: thankyou for getting this thread back on a spiritual track

EDIT: LOL@AULD SOUL! WOW never thought of that I better keep an eye on these pyramid build'n beasts!

• slugga
    slugga
    Numbugga Falls

Oh no now you've upset me... I use to get called "numbnuts" at work when i was a single dub

Ehhhh Flashbacks, i'm gonna have to go egg a kingdom hall how to get over it

Matt

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

sorry about the splashbacks slugga but numbugga falls is real .. its near burragate (known locally as buggerit)

oo such slangusage .. I think you might be spoiling my useful rabbits

yes brother, a trip to the kingdom hall might be encouraging for both of us and .. you do seem a bit weak in the truth at the moment

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

To me a real Christian is a person who is striving to follow what the bible says i.e. the unfallible word of God.

A christian is a normal human being with feelings who is also not perfect ...all haved sinned yet a christian would repent and pray to become the way God wants him or her to me, and to do what he or she ought to do.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

to become the way God wants him or her to be (sooooorrrrrrrrry), and to do what he or she ought to do.

Hibie

• slugga
    slugga
    you do seem a bit weak in the truth at the moment

Now thats def a flashback moment and not a nice one, it was normally followed by "can we call around this afternoon after fs" or "can we see you in the libary after the meeting"

Thank F**K you weren't an elder and had said that to me in here ! *Goes over to www.watchtower.org, clicks the "I'm dumb, can i have a home study" button and fills bruces details in as revenge.* pmsl

• slugga
    slugga

Wow that's a coincidence, we were just talking about Northern Queensland and up pops Hibiscus. I used to go out with a girl who worked at the hibiscus gardens hotel in Port Douglas. Beautiful place.

Matt

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

My Invitation to You

I have enjoyed talking to you. I hope that you have enjoyed learning more about Jehovah's Witnesses. Please accept my invitation to visit us at our local Kingdom Hall. See how our meetings are conducted.

"As you behold the day drawing near," the apostle Paul said, "consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together." ( Hebrews 10:24, 25 ) I invite you to heed Paul's advice by assembling with us

Heeey ... stop trying to change the subject by talking to the drop dead gorgeous christian chick ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit