HOW TO SPOT A 'TRUE' CHRISTIAN

by unclebruce 58 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga

But she was better looking than you and your wombats lol

knowing my luck that's not her real pic but shes one of those bearded Lady's i was talking about earlier in this thread

Thanks for the invite to go back to the meetings, love you to. Typical of my luck, the dubs thought i was so bad they couldn't wait to get rid of me and now the apostates are trying to send me back!

Geez i might just check out the guys on Satanism.com and see if they wanna be my mates

lol

• slugga
    slugga
    Numbugga Falls? ..Tilba Tilba? .. Gulaga ... sweet home Cobargo

Have you been smoking wombat droppings again?

• slugga
    slugga

Oh bloody hell hibiscus turns out to be bloody BlessedStar using a fake I.D

Matt (caught out by the man posing as a woman trick)

• slugga
    slugga

Unca first said this

yes brother, a trip to the kingdom hall might be encouraging for both of us and .. you do seem a bit weak in the truth at the moment

And then had the ball's to say this, which traumatised me greatly BTW (I might sue wombat features yet)

My Invitation to You

I have enjoyed talking to you I hope that you have enjoyed learning more about Jehovah's Witnesses. Please accept ;my invitation to visit us at our local Kingdom Hall. See how our meetings are conducted.

"As you behold the day drawing near," the apostle Paul said, "consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together." ( Hebrews 10:24, 25 ) ;I invite you to heed Paul's advice by assembling with us

Ok I'm busting my balls here being serious and "spiritual" Can I ram your invite where the sun don't shine and be bad again??

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The God of the bible offers an end to all your suffering slugga .. we won't even need buckets in the new order

• slugga
  • job
    job

Dont be so hard on yourself fleaman,now wipe that foam from your mouth.

love Job

• slugga
    slugga

What is a fleaman?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA HA!! oh yes unclebruce, you rock man. that was a great thread.... hehehe...

okay, i leave you now in the loving tender care of the true xians.

over and out/

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit