Who didn't get picked in any of the "most hot" lists?

by MsMcDucket 184 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i got mentioned twice but i think out of pity..lmao. even though i am one sexy bleach. does that count?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

M.J. you're so funny! "Nevawuzza"? That avatar says it all even if you were a king, you'd be a jovial one. Your subjects, probably, wouldn't have to pay taxes! Got to love a king like that! So, I got to knock you down a peg and call you the "Prince Charming hottie"!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Auldsoul, you're such a teez to this Southerner. So, have you ever seen this movie? Maybe Low Key & I should get together?

• JUG
    JUG

HEY nobody told me about steak and BJ day!!!!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Sounds like Low Key is not a redneck, just maybe a pink neck.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I got an Honorable Mention from joelbear. He called me a "redneck" though. I disagree. Maybe we should explore this.....

From your description of yourself, you sound like the kind of guy that feels comfortable with who he is. You're a no nonsense type of guy. You like people, but would prefer to stay to yourself (IMO). So, I'd say you're a "Good Guy hottie".

I'm waving to ya!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Calliopé, well from the pic of the side of your neck, you don't want us to know everything about you. Love the nick.

Calliope

by Micha F. Lindemans The eldest and most distinguished of the nine Muses. She is the Muse of eloquence and epic or heroic poetry. Calliope ("beautiful voice") is the mother of Orpheus and Linus with Apollo. She was the arbitress in the argument over Adonis between Persephone and Aphrodite. Her emblems are a stylus and wax tablets.

Calliope

Do you sing? Or just like mythology? I'm going to say that you are a singer. So you must be "The Diva Muse hottie"

• myself
    myself

Feeling much better today thanks to our Divine MsM

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow. So many people I don't know.

Nice though that things move forward.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Z, your avatar reminds me of the Grim Reaper, sorry! You must be into sci-fi and horror. You are the "Mystic hottie".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit