to all jw apologist.....if your religion is so full of love then why....

by kittyeatzjdubs 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    jws are the most cold hearted people in the world. Being a christian starts at home. if you cannot treat your own family with forgiveness, what on earth are they out preaching to others for?

i can't wait for the day when the come knocking on my door. i'm not even going to let them know i'm a former dub, i'm just going to come right out and say it. ''ooooh! you're that religion that tears families apart right? please explain to me this shunning thing you do.''

can't wait to hear that explanation.

luv, jojo

• Honesty
    Honesty
    can you imagine how that would look to an outsider? jw's are freaks!

That's why they have a hard time getting anyone interested in their little cult of horrors.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    May I Ask why your Mom has decided to act in this way?

That would have to be the stupidest comment I have heard on this forum. And you were provided with tons of information from WTS-publications to show you why, but I assume you didn`t even read them ("apostate material" and all..not to mention it even came from the Mothertower-fucker itselt).

When my brother was DFed, my extremely brainwashed mother, but who still loved (some) of her kids, especially my brother, her favorite (oh the irony, ha ha), was in tears because she was afraid she`d have to shun him. She went to the elders for advice, but they were divided on the issue, partly because of why my bro was DFed in the first place (his wife commited adultery, so he did it too, to get back at her). So, because they were divided on the shunning-issue, my mom took that as a reason to not shun him...then she didn`t mention it anymore at all, but made sure no JWs ever saw her and her son together. So stupid, it`s ridicolous. "Shunning" is by far the most idiotic rule in your entire retarded religion.

All my support to you, Kitty. When your mom eventually comes around (most of them do sooner or later), make her suffer a bit before you take her back. Focus on your dad and sis, and try to get your mother out of your head. If she realizes that you`re actually shunning her too, maybe the fiddle would start playing a whole different tune? Pain is the only language those idiots ever understood.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    "Shunning" is by far the most idiotic rule in your entire retarded religion.

lol...retarded religion. thanks for a laugh HR.

hmmm...so i've gotten plenty of responses from all my apostabuddies....where all are the jw's? i want someone who is still in the borg to explain to me how they can agree with shunning.

anyone?......

luv, jojo

• anewme
    anewme

One statement said here sticks in my mind.."Does the hatred ever end?"

Does it?

In my 30 years as a witness I saw many dfd and reinstated. The sinner came back, but his/her reputation was never quite the same. I do remember two of them successfully getting past the whole experience.
    In both cases the family of the reinstated did alot of PR work to promote the happy return and acceptance of the person. Now it seems the past is the past for both those people.

But what of others?

Do people forgive and forget?

• Honesty
    Honesty

To all active JW's who support the teachings and doctrines of the Watchtower Society:

The following scriptures prove the Watchtower does not respect or believe Jesus:

John 8:3-12 Then the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, making her stand in the center.

“Teacher,” they said to Him, “this woman was caught in the act of committing adultery. In the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do You say?” They asked this to trap Him, in order that they might have evidence to accuse Him.

Jesus stooped down and started writing on the ground with His finger.

When they persisted in questioning Him, He stood up and said to them, “The one without sin among you should be the first to throw a stone at her.” Then He stooped down again and continued writing on the ground. When they heard this, they left one by one, starting with the older men. Only He was left, with the woman in the center. When Jesus stood up, He said to her, “ Woman , where are they? Has no one condemned you?” “No one, Lord,” she answered. “Neither do I condemn you,” said Jesus. “Go, and from now on do not sin any more.” Then Jesus spoke to them again: “I am the light of the world. Anyone who follows Me will never walk in the darkness but will have the light of life.”

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

honesty, that reminds me of the loving comment the elders made to me at my last judicial meeting.

''if we were still in biblical times, we'd take you out behind the kingdom hall and stone you.''

how's that for shepherding the flock.

luv, jojo

• joelbear
    joelbear

shunning is hateful, period.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    ''if we were still in biblical times, we'd take you out behind the kingdom hall and stone you.''

how's that for shepherding the flock.

luv, jojo

That is why when they appear in front of Jesus, which all humans who have ever lived will one day He is probably going to be very unhappy with the manner in which some people have been treated by others who claim to be His followers.

I call it driving the flock. Most Watchtower elders have no idea what it means to lead people because their god, the Faithful Discreet Slave is straight from the depths of hell.

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

You seem to be trivializing a few things involved with Kittie...

I understand that on this forum,this wil be un-popular. I was going to bow out before speaking what seems to be obvious truth. I am must say it is disappointing to see such un-balanced opinions be given to her. But if we put aside our dislikes and baises we will see Kitties story for what it is. After I came to the conclusion that Kittie did ask for this type of discussion, I will interject here. Couple points in the story that were missed:

A.) Her Mom does not "shun" her D'fd sister, why? Obviously that suggests some nuances to this and probably Kittie has some issues she is not telling us. From her Moms POV, Kittie is ruining her life, maybe she has supported her mistakes in the past and she is at wits end? Maybe she is not the terrible Person after all.

B.) She did not say she made a mistake, but had an affair, which is different than simply just succumbing to "manly sin". This is knowing you are doing wrong, potentially playing a part in messing up the pysche of another human being, causing strain in the marriage of another etc..etc.. Sorry, even apart from Christianity, this is bad, abhorrent behavior. She knew she was doing wrong, and she simply could not help it. This is a destructive personality trait that needs to be corrected. The pattern will repeat. I must say I am disappointed by the lack of thought that has gone into the "way to go Kittie" help you are giving her. You are living with some guy you love now, not married to him I gather..... Sorry to sound so conservative here, but we now how this story ends. She will be 35 before she figures this out. That is sad.

As someone newly married, I am thinking about Kitties story, and thinking how I would feel if My mate cheated on me, or if I cheated on her. You can't do stuff like that. You got to clean that mentality up.

C.) Not shunning D-fd family is not a rare as you think, I can think of others in my own congregation. Maybe having your "JW world" be guided largely by the internet has skewed the Reality? The persons demeanor toward "mistakes" go along way.

Sorry to add the more proper view here, but it has to be said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit