get a life -- 10 facts

by joelbear 174 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

That's so beautiful Slayer, you are a very lucky person and share a relationship many people simply don't have.

Oh, and again, be careful with the ingestables, ok?

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2
    I don't feel that drugs should be illegal. I have several opinions as to why, but too many to list here.

Why is there so much opposition to it when it will win the 'unwinnable' war on drugs? There will ALWAYS be demand. Making it legal would put in the hands of responsible agencies like food and drug administration of USA and make terrorist factions funded by drug money go bankrupt, like colombia.

-Dan

• AMarie
    AMarie

1. I'm 22 years old and live in Columbus OH.
    2. I was raised a Witness until age 19 when I became inactive and was hunted down by my cong. elders and DF'd. [>:(]
    3. I am currently a secretary for the state government, but I'm getting ready to start classes to become a massage therapist.
    4. I'm extremely shy (many people say aloof) but feel very passionately about the people I love.
    5. I am an avid reader and love to paint and draw.
    6. I love the outdoors and love to do things such as hike and swim.
    7. I have curly, light brown hair and brown eyes.
    8. I live with my boyfriend of two years, Phillip, who is very kind and loving.
    9. I love animals. We have a Ball Python, two dogs (a Blood Hound and Chow) and some fish.
    10. I have two sisters whom I love very much that are, unfortunately, still Witnesses.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Slayer,

I think it's great that you appreciate your woman so much. Not enough of you men in the world. Fortunately, I've got one of them myself. He tells me all the time how much he loves me and loves having me as his "friend" first and foremost. You fellas are too sweet!

Andi

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

AMarie - a big welcome to the board, met you in chat room earlier but you disappeared...... nice to meet you and learn a little bit more about you here, so many different characters on this board, it really is a great place! You will find a lot of comfort and support here, free therapy! And you are sure to make some good friends, I know I have.

• rodnico
    rodnico

1 - I am an only child
    2 - I will be 30 in 8 days
    3 - I collect toy cockroaches
    4 - I live in a loft in downtown Atlanta
    5 - Every time I have a party or someone has a party in my building someone jumps on the train that runs behind the warehouse I live in.
    6 - I am trying to write my first novel
    7 - My favorite authors are Chuck Palahnuik, Herbert Shelby, Bronte sisters, and Jane Austin
    8 - My pussy's name is Chutney he is an American shorthair brown tabby
    9 - I am in a committed relationship with a guy named Karl
    10 - I am obsessed with sex

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Andi that';s what I believe makes the relationship so great is that she is my absolute best friend in the world and I am hers. Although neither one of us mind if the other were to go out with friends, we never do. There isn't anyone that I would rather just hang out with than Jen. She makes me a better person.

Slayer

P.S. From what I 've learned of you Andi, your guy is pretty lucky himself.

• ReverendRoy
    ReverendRoy

Okay - 10 facts about me that no one really wants to know:

10. i have lived in over 15 States (altered not included)
    9. was born in alabama...so my name would not be roy it would be ro-eeeee
    8. i played drums on the stage of the Grand Ol Opry (that's right, no one else was there)
    7. i have a 1982 FLHS Harley Davidson that i customized
    6. i love all music, and have had dinner with Willie Nelson on his bus, although rock is my music of choice
    5. Gulf Shores, Alabama is the greatest place in the world (damn, now everyone will go there)
    4. i would weigh 300 lbs and be an alcoholic if I lived in New Orleans
    3. through much trial and lots of error, i found the most wonderful person in the world
    2. this person, Tanya, married me 7 and half years ago
    1. a beautiful, 2 and a half year old little girl that is is already smarter than I ever will be

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2
    Andi that';s what I believe makes the relationship so great is that she is my absolute best friend in the world and I am hers. Although neither one of us mind if the other were to go out with friends, we never do. There isn't anyone that I would rather just hang out with than Jen. She makes me a better person.
    Slayer

Slayer, you ever watch OUTER LIMITS??

In one cool episode there is this married couple, and they sooo happy. But the husband keeps seeing things out the sides of his eyes, his wife walks by and he swears he saw green tentacles. Things like happen and happen and eventually one horrible day he is having sex with her and he sees a grotesque, green and brown ozzing monstrosity that STUNK and had like 30 tentacles and giant teeth and warts. He runs out screaming but then his wife comes back and asks whats wrong..he shakes it off that he must be going crazy..eventually he kills himself over the stress of this happening so much.

It turns out hius wife was an alien who took on a pleasing female form and took a husban. 'she' created the illusion of a hot female bod through some sort of hallucination/hypnotism but it wore off on her ex husband.

So would you love her even if she were a horrible smeely alien from another dimension??? Every relationship faces this deilmma at some point.

• Mulan
    Mulan

1. I have one brother, and a half brother and a half sister.
    2. I've been married for 38 1/2 years to the same man, since we were 17 and 19.
    3. We have four children, 3 sons 37, 35, 22, 1 daughter 32 - all married, all successful, all fantastic adults.
    4. Seven grandchildren, 3 girls 4 boys. Oldest is almost 16, youngest is 10 months old.
    5. I pioneered for 2 + years, and was a regular auxilary pioneer for several years before that. (what a waste of years) I did almost the same hours as an auxiliary pioneer, that the regular ones do now.
    6. I have blonde hair.......yeah right. Natural shade is brown, with little bit of grey. Brown eyes, and a bit overweight.....working on that finally.
    7. I have a wonderful family, all out of the borg (except Mom)
    8. My mother makes me crazy.
    9. I am very much into alternative healing, and herbs, and nutrition, but I love dessert, which is my big downfall, and Scotch!
    10. I am a fun loving person, who loves to laugh, and learn new things, and crack jokes. I love to travel, and have been in many countries of the world. Favorite place is Hawaii. No contest!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit