get a life -- 10 facts

by joelbear 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

1 I was born in Savannah, GA, but consider Atlanta my home.
    2 I love classical music, esp Beethoven, Brahms, Bach, Chopin, many others, but also like new age music.
    3 I am an inveterate salt water fisherman.
    4 I am a professional writer.
    5 I'm fascinated by the Vietnamese War, which I did not attend.
    6 I am an empath
    7 Much of who I am is the result of being raised in a dysfunctional family
    8 I love to cook for my friends
    9 I play chess (Joel, take note)
    10 I expect to become a permanent citizen of the Universe of Universes

Do I have to stop now?

• JW83
    JW83

Hi Kat, loved your post. Good to know there's a few of us out there! Good luck!

Jayne

• chester
    chester

I have gone to school or worked in the following places

Washington, DC
    Atlantic City, NJ
    San Antonio, TX
    Rantoul, IL
    Dover, DE
    Ramstein, Germany
    Mount Clemens, MI
    Uijongbu, Korea
    Columbus, OH
    Duluth, MN
    Albuquerque, NM
    San Bernadino, CA
    Agudilla, Puerto Rico
    Chandler, AZ
    Selma, AL
    Sacramento, CA
    Cleveland, OH
    Kansas City, MO

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

1.I am one of(if not the) newest newbies.
    2.I collect anything with grasshoppers. Chapulin (grasshopper in Spanish is my nickname).
    3.I have two daughters both named after shades of blue. Navy is 8 and Cyan (rhymes with Ryan) is 4.
    4.I work at an elementary school and attend college full time (Junior) majoring in Social Science.
    5.I love to read anything and everything (including cereal boxes, shampoo bottles.)
    6.I did not have my own room until I was 29(now 31). I love it! Yeah sometimes it can be lonely but I can blanket hog with no guilt and stay up late with out regard for anyone else's schedule.
    7.I am far more exciting and interesting than this post makes me appear however it is 3 oclock in the morning
    8.My eight year old proof reads most anything I write for punctuation errors, unfortunately she is asleep.
    9.I am obsessed with bathroom decorating I currently have 6 different themes,but only 2 bathrooms so I redecorate and rotate about every 2 months.
    10.I love scampi,working out, dirty jokes, this site, seven006's sense of humor, my Honda, honesty, sex and it's substitutes,lime flavored potato chips,celebrating birthdays and Christmas, San Francisco, reading the newspaper,traveling, my job, Heineken, cheesy photographs and this thread.

• dins
    dins

Reagan O,

I too have exceptionally long toes (and fingers) and the toe thing runs in my family. I used to get teased alot about the toes and fingers but really do like them!!

Welome Jenny Nuk.

John Irving is my favourite author too and I am an American that lived 8 years in England (also divorced.) You've come to the right board.

Dins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit