Do You Fear That Islamic Fundamentalists Will Start WWIII ???

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• ezra
    ezra

it might have a role in the king of the north and the king of the south or it might have a direct impact on how the un views religion and might affect its views.of course the un being the 8th king .and knowing what the uns role is in conjunction with the destruction of false religion

• ezra
    ezra

i think that its important to note the prophecies regarding the king of the north and the king of the south,also the uns position on religion being affected by the muslim protests and the war in iraq,knowing that the un will be the instrument in the destruction of false religion

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

dear God

• Pole
    Pole

ezra,

Is WTS your only source of information about the UN? If so, then you might me seriously misinformed...

Pole

• minimus
    minimus

Ezra, what do the congregation members think of these developments? Do they theorize like you do???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I-R-A-N

• Rig Boy
  • upside/down
    upside/down

Really people...aren't Islamic Fundy Whacko's....just JW's with guns?

u/d

• City Fan
    City Fan

I was watching the news the other night with my lovely JW mother. The first three news items were the riots around the world by muslims in protest about those cartoons, the discovery that one of the young muslim protestors in London who dressed as a suicide bomber was also a convicted cocain dealer, and the sentencing of Abul 'Hook-Handed' Hamza for incitement to murder 'infidels'.

She then started to speculate that Islam could be the new King of the North, and that 'we' would only know after the events. So I presumed that this is an idea that's going round Witnessland. In fact if they still had an 'oracle' like Fred Franz writing for them I'm sure it would be in print by now!

I sort of rolled my eyes a bit and asked for another helping of pie.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

city fan

She then started to speculate that Islam could be the new King of the North

I do not believe so. Islam is a religion. The new "king of the north" is the US together with allied troops. If you read Daniel 11, 40-45, you would see what happens. It began with war against Iraq. It is matching exactly. Like a fingerprint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit