Do You Fear That Islamic Fundamentalists Will Start WWIII ???

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

If you mean by WW3... that they'll finally do something that so pisses the rest of humanity off to the point where we all agree that their pseudo religio/culture is not welcome on planet earth and that we'll either send them back to dust (as they're pretty much living in the Stoneage) or build a wall around a portion of the Middle East (ala Escape From New York) and give every Fundy a one way ticket in... and seal it forever...YES.

I have a better solution... We trade the ENTIRE Middle East for Australia (it sucks I know) and give the Aussies the Middle East (at least they won't f*ck it up) and put ALL radical fundies in Australia...then impose a permanent naval blockade and ANYONE that breaks the laws in a big way...here on the outside, gets parachuted in....for free.

I gotta start writing fiction...

u/d

• Franz
    Franz
    Based on the media images that flicker across the various TV screens that I encounter every day, it would seem that the Middle East has millions upon millions of *very* angry young men. I am scared. It seems that they are drunk on the idea of a massive slaughter of non-Muslims.

Yes but luckily they have the habit of massing in open public places. A couple of cluster bombs = many dead, former angry young men. I dont want it to come to that, im just saying I dont agree with your assesment that we couldn't handle another war. Perhaps our military may be overstretched right now, but we've got a great airforce and navy and if pushed, we could fully mobilise industry and resinstate the draft.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    It's not the way John Wayne would have done it.

Dem's fightin wordz...

u/d(of the loves everything Marion stood for class)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Buster, I'm not saying we shouldn't have a free press...

The fact is that these cartoons were printed last October (in the context within which you mean by free press) and no-one seemed to notice. It was only when they were reprinted across several European countries that all this kicked off. I call that stupidity on the part of some newspapers. And I guess the fact that we are seeing newspaper editors resign over it proves my point.

• Buster
    Buster

Printed for the first time? ... printed for the second time? so what?

And you're citing editorial resignations? I think you're referring to the French editor that resigned to avoid being fired by his French publisher. You're using the French as your mine canary?

Some editors tried to show some 'press solidarity'. Do we not agree that they were challenging their people and governments to stand for their freedom to print the satirical cartoons. They were making a statement, a statment about the freedom of the press. My friend, that is what a free press MUST be about.

• ballistic
    ballistic

hmmmm, it's kind of ironic that all this has been debated all last autumn and this winter in Britain...

• FairMind
    FairMind

The real question is “are Islamics” and especially the real religious Islamics wanting to kill all us infidels? The answer is yes and one billion Islamics can’t be wrong. I hope the bleeding heart liberals who think we can love the Islamic into loving us wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late. This situation will only grow graver (pun intended) the longer it persists.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    But lets say Iran somehow attacked Israel - eve nthough they have nothing to do with cartoons - Isareal would retaliate with Nukes -Arab neighbors would come to the defense of Iran

If Israel ever takes the bit in it's national teeth and starts kicking ass and taking names there will not BE any "Arab neighbors" left!

I say we just need some patience! In 25-35 more years there will be no more oil in that region and these son's of the sand can go back to arguing about who's camel is the sexiest again! The world will once more forget them and their "demon possessed pedophile prophet."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I still think the cartoon about the prophet mohammed saying "Dont send anymore suicide bombers we have run out of virgins" is priceless

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Israel's Mossad

Black Ops and False Flags

What is the Mossad?

Mossad is a shell organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world.

What is a False Flag?

Committing an atrocious act, and blaming another party or nation for it. The point is to turn public opinion against an entity, and have someone else fight your battles for you.

Lusitania

Churchill, who was 1/2 Jewish, leaked intelligence to Germany that Lusitania carried munitions, and then it was sent it in a U-boat infested area. The ship was supposedly torpedoed, and a massive bomb exploded, killing 1200.

This set the stage for Wilson to bring the USA into WW2, at a later date.

Kristallnacht

When government officials were away, Jewish-paid thugs went on a rampage in Berlin and some border towns.

Nazis were blamed, and world opinion favored Jews

Bromberg massacre

An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion. A website on the atrocity at Bromberg explains how Polish Bolshevik Jews massacred 5,500 Germans, on one 'Bloody Sunday, in 1939.

This was the flashpoint for the Polish invasion.

The King David Massacre

July 22, 1946

Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel, and killed 91 British soldiers, and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. When later caught, they said the British had a list of their Arab spies and were going to turn them over to the Palestinians.

The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon affair

I n 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

June 1968

Robert Kennedy is shot by a PLO bus-boy named Sirhan Sirhan. Kennedy was running for President, and would have sought revenge over the Israeli killing of his brother.

The use of a Palestinian was a little too 'Hollywood'.

USS Liberty ....June 6th, 1967

Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue.

Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

September 5, 1972

Eight Palestinian "Black September" terrorists seized 11 Israeli athletes in the Olympic Village in Munich, West Germany. In the rescue attempt directed by Moshe Dyan, using West German authorities, nine of the hostages, and five terrorists were killed.

Israel, and it's Jews, are once again the victim, and the Palestinians are demons.

1976 ... Entebbe

Israel faked a hijacking to Kenya (Idi Imin was an Israeli puppet), and then pulled a rescue, portraying themselves as elite commandos.

Arabs looked like monsters and the Israelis, having suffered countless persecutions, have decided to fight back.

Abu Nidal, who was an Israeli Black Ops agent, attacked the Jewish Goldenberg's delicatessen in Paris. 6 were killed, and 20 were wounded, of which 2 were Jewish.

Pan Am flight 73

A 747 was enroute from Karachi, to Frankfurt, to its final destination of New York.

Four hijackers took control of the airplane, and for the next 16 hours, they held 379 passengers at gunpoint, while the pilots escaped. The plane was stormed and 20 died.

Beirut Marine barracks ...October 23,1983

241 Marines died when a truck packed with explosives blew up a Marine barracks at Beirut International Airport

Achille Lauro ...1985

Abu Abbas, and 15 Arabs, took over a cruise ship and threw a Leon Klinghoffer overboard. After two days of negotiations, the seajackers abandoned the ship.

In this False Flag, the Israelis turned world opinion against the Arabs, while once again portraying themselves as victims.

English policewoman shot....1984

In 1984, Zionist Jews staged a protest outside the Libyan embassy in London. Approximately 25 English Bobbies were used for crowd control. During the middle of the demonstration, a shot rang out and a female Bobby named Yvonne Fletcher was killed.

The shot came from a building used by the Mossad to spy on the Libyan embassy, but the newspapers overlooked that and blamed Libya.

Israel used this false flag murder of Policewoman Fletcher, to turn world opinion against Libya.

Alia airliner...1985

Nidal's Black September group hit a jet with an SAM as it took off from Athens airport.

Although the rocket did not explode, it left a hole in the fuselage.

Lockerbie ....Dec 1988

Mossad blew up Pan AM 103 and blamed it on Libya. Unfortunately, the plane was late and blew up overland, and all the evidence pointed towards Israel.

Israel's goal was to demonize the Muslims, and lay the groundwork for 9/11.

AMIA ....1992

Mossad blew up AMIA and the Israeli Embassy in Argentina. Over 100 killed, and practically all of them were Argentineans.

Luxor, Egypt ... 1992

An attack on Luxor, by militants, in which 58 foreigners, most of them Swiss, were killed. Arabs blamed the Mossad.

Israel destroyed Egyptian tourism, and turned world opinion against Muslims.

Khobar Towers ...1996

Khobar Towers was bombed. It housed an F-15 unit.

Israel said it was done by Hezbollah, but US military investigators linked it to Mossad.

Karin-A...... 2000

Israel intercepted a ship, the Karin-A, in the Red Sea. The ship contained massive weapons, which Israel claimed were destined for the PLO. A Jewish arms dealer set it all up.

As a result, world opinion turned on the PLO, and Israel's slaughter of rock throwing Arab children wasn't questioned.

for rest of article

http://judicial-inc.biz/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit