YOU EVER FEEL SCARED IT IS THE TRUTH?

by Cordelia 91 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I don't get scared its the truth, i know if when i was reviewing the whole thing that they presented clear facts i would of accepted them. Since their facts were lies i know that the religion is based on lies and can't be what God wanted. What scares me is that it changes so radically that i won't be able to use evidence to show my mum what she is in.

• undercover
    undercover
    i noticed you didnt say anything to auldsoul for bringing up false anointed.but as soon as i ask him a question you jump on me.a little bais dont u think

Auld Soul did not challenge anyone's beliefs. He was answering Cordelia's question, not hi-jacking the thread.

You're challenge is an attempt to hi-jack the thread, whether intentional or not.

That's all I'm gonna say about it on this thread, 'cause I don't wanna hi-jack it. You wanna pursue this or AS's beliefs start a new thread.

• PMJ
    PMJ

UNDERCOVER.he challenged my belifs.he stated something i believie he is wrong

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

PMJ please start your own thread...this is Cordelia's not your's.

Josie

• Gill
    Gill

To be honest Cordelia, I don't give two hoots if it is the truth, whatever that is.

I'd rather die right now, on the spot than ever walk into a KH again. I would never want to live forever with JWs.

Death sounds like the easy option to me!

In the words of Lenny Henry's Winston character - 'Shoot me now!'

• sf
    sf
    SO WHAT CONVINCED YOU GUYS IT DEFO WASNT THE 'TRUTH?'

The insanity of their lethal policies, based on insane interpretations of an insane book.

sKally

• Cordelia
    Cordelia
    thanks so
  • Cordelia
    Cordelia

sorry dont know what happened then!!

thanks loads you guys i know what i want to do stop trying to get reinstated and live my life the way i want, i know thats what i must do but coz ill hurt my family so much and have stupidly promised them ill be back soon it is hard,

but whats hard is why cant i be as convinced as you guys i guess its years of thinking those apostates wont fool me (sorry, you know what i mean!) and that only the jws have the truth, but i want to believe it so m uch i want to be free of the jws for good,

auldsoul i will try those ones you are right ive asked for canned answers! but im confused about wht you meant about the f d slave as i thought they were meant to be the gov body,

db i would love your book, ill take good care of it, i think you live near me sirona said so i could arrange to pick it up. whats your email as my pming isnt working,

ipsec and gill you are right even if it is the truth i dont want it anyway!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Cordelia, The WT so-called truth has flip-flop so many times it can never be trusted, Jesus spoke about the Witnesses 2000 years ago, Luke 21:8 . ...in whose name do the witnesses come in?

There ya go.

EW

• Calliope
    Calliope

totally relate.

sometimes i just feel like because i haven't been to a meeting in 2 months, and i've been reading on this board... that i've become biased towards the "truth". that if i started going to meetings again, i would realize how true the "truth" is.

only, i think i'm more scared to believe it isn't the truth. which means, i have to find the truth.

Cal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit