THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food

Sorry---I ate this stuff up for 30 LONG YEARS and now it makes me vomit.

PMJ;

DON'T YOU KNOW OF SOME NICE EXJWS THAT YOU CAN STOMP DOWN TO THE GROUND AND CRAP ON.....(IN THE NAME OF LOVE, OF COURSE)...LIKE OUR FRIEND PUTERNUT WHO DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR "BROTHER'S" PURE HATRED AND NASTINESS.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR "HOLSOME SPIRTUAL FOOD" DON'T YOU?

YOUR GOD TEACHES YOU TO BE HATEFUL, INHUMAN AND CRUEL TO THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE AS YOU, AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO EVEN WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A JW.

I HATE YOUR RELIGION AND I HATE WHAT IT DOES. IT TURNS NICE PEOPLE INTO BRAINDEAD IDIOTS AND MAKES THEM TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT. SORRY IF THIS WORD BRUISES YOUR SELFISH PERFEKT LITTLE SENSES. LET US KNOW WHEN YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES AND REJOIN THE HUMAN RACE.

STOP BEING AN ASS AND POSTING THIS INNOCUOUS TRIPE (GO LOOK IT UP IN A DICTIONARY---IF YOU CAN FIND ONE) AND TRYING TO SELL US ON THE MERITS OF THE WTS CULT.

I AM TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING FROM ANGER AND FROM THE TOTAL SADNESS KNOWING THAT YET ANOTHER TRULY AND GENUINELY NICE PERSON HAS BEEN ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE WATCHTOWER CULT.

I HAVE KNOWN FAR TOO MANY TO SIT AND BE SILENT ABOUT THIS.

SOOO, PMJ, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HORRID PRACTICE OF SHUNNING?

HMMMM????

• Think
    Think

How many children rape cases the BadExampleTower have now ?

Worldwide ? Anybody knows numbers? IN USA, Canada, Australia, Dennmark, Sweden, Russia ?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    OK - Lesson # 1 Spelling and typing

Thank you Celia.

Everytime I struggle to read this poor demented person's words all I can think of is the character of Charly from "Flowers for Algernon".

• beksbks
    beksbks

But that was sooo sad, because Charlie saw for a short moment, and then it was all ripped away, and was again retarded, trapped.

Since my last post, I have been thinking. Also drinking a terrific Merlot. Why are you here PMJ? When I was a Dub, I was taught to "win hearts, not arguements". Are you so concerned, does your heart ache at the thought of losing us at armageddon? Or do you come here, because deep down, you are afraid of your own doubts? You want to argue with a group of people who are so secure in their knowledge that the society is wrong and evil, that you can feel more assured that your doubt is warranted?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Everytime I struggle to read this poor demented person's words all I can think of is the character of Charly from "Flowers for Algernon".

One major difference.....is that Charly was likeable and didn't set out to purposely defend a hateful cult.

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

Hello,PMS. As you know that we have had corrispondance before on several subjects before. I thought that before i close up my AOL, I would visit to see if you are still on this website. And it seems that you are. If you are a dedicated brother or sister, then I would STRONGLY advise you not to be on this website anymore. According to 2 John verse 10, which states "if anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, never recieve him into your homes or say a greeting to him." Now according to JW laws, you are in violation of this scripture by allowing yourself to converse with ones that do not bo along with the teachings of the society. Talking to persons that do not believe in some or all of the teachings (that you have learned at the meetings)on the website is allowing them to enter your own home is in violation of the scriptures (according to the teachings). Recently we learned that we should not be "limping on two opinions" in a recent WT article. Conversing with the brothers at the meetings and not talking to "apostates" at the meetings then comming home to talk to "apostates" (ones who do not agree to the teachings that you have been taught) at your home is one who "limps on two opinions" or is a hypocrite. It is very easy to be addicted to sites like these, getting ito conversations on biblical matters. The sites may say that it is for Jehovahs Witnessess to talk about scriptual matters, but looking from a personal scriptual viewpoint, you are like a sheep that has wandered into a pack of wolves- and liking it there. Now, on the matter of the "last days", the scriptures do point out that we are living in this "system of things". The NEXT system of things, as you know, is the 1000 years that Rev 20:6 speaks about. Then Rev 20:7 it states there that "as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Saten will be let loose out of his prision." (for a "little while" verse 3). Seeing that this is to happen AFTER the 1000yrs, then the "last days" will not be finished until satan is compleatly destroyed and the end of the "little while". I STRONGLY encourage you to read Rev 20 a few times to find out what the SCRIPTURES say about the "last days" and see how it differs to what we have been taught all these years. As i have mentioned before that I have created a simple to use chart to see what the SCRIPTURES say about our future events that are soon to take place. Any one who wishes to see the chart can post a request in my mailbox or post me at [email protected]. If you leave you forwarding e-mail address than i will send you a copy. But you must make it soon, as my AOL is finishing soon. I bid you all farewell, as now Jehovah is sending me to as many congregations as possable to expose the "son of destruction" - the Governing Body(NOT the Faithful and discreet slave) for the apostacy and the satinic subliminal pictures that are currently in ALL the publications. PMS, the worse one that i have seen is on the frount cover of May 15 2004 WT which says "You Can Make GOD Rejoice" and right next to it is the picture of half of a demonistic face. To use a mirror reflection of this image will bring out the demon, perhaps satan himself. As he is the "god of this system of things". Are the Governing Body asking us to make Jehovah rejoice or the god on the frount cover of the magazine??? There are satanic faces or images in ALL the publications. Please email me for more info. Time is now VERY short now the the apostacy has come and the "man of lawlessness"is now revealed. 2 Thess 2:3+4 and he is now sitting in the "temple of The God"- W.T. headquaters in Brooklyn, N.Y. Farewell to all. Keith- your loving Brother.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JWs have been saying this since 1880, it's interesting to know that because of this belief they exploited and messed up the lives of many people especially in 1925 and 1975, and they never apologised once for this, instead they blamed their victims for the problems they (the WTS) created.

On the other hand serious Christian religions are always expecting the second coming but never try to make predictions on when it will occur.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Guys, PMJ doesn't believe we're in the last days, he is just posting to provoke a reaction and thrives on getting as many replies as possible. He even accidently admitted it in the thread I started last night.

• wombat
    wombat

I used to get really annoyed with PMJ but now I eagerly check out everything that he says.

He is incredible.

So tell us what you do for a crust PMJ. (I haven't had a job for 5 years).

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

TO: truth about the last days

*" According to 2 John verse 10, which states "if anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, never recieve him into your homes or say a greeting to him." Now according to JW laws, you are in violation of this scripture by allowing yourself to converse with ones that do not bo along with the teachings of the society."

This doesn't really apply because you do NOT bring the message of Christ. YOU bring the warped information from your very imperfekt leaders that people must be indoctrinated and baptized into the WT Society or your god won't kill them. ANY loyalty or obedience (tm) is to and FOR your cult.

*"Talking to persons that do not believe in some or all of the teachings (that you have learned at the meetings)on the website is allowing them to enter your own home is in violation of the scriptures (according to the teachings).

Just LISTEN to yourself!!! Spouting all that stuff like "(that you have learned at the meetings)" or,"Talking to persons that do not believe in some or all of the teachings on the website" etc..You are nothing but a talking parrot without an original thought of your own! The WTS says-the WTS says-the WTS says-the WTS says...you are redundant, repetitive, ad most of all sickening. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

*Recently we learned that we should not be "limping on two opinions" in a recent WT article.

Again..."we learned" this or that FROM A WT MAG!!! You'll notice that the BIBLE IS NOT the primary learning tool for ANY JW...it's ALWAYS what "comes from the presses of the WTS! ..And BTW...."we" learned THAT "limping on two opinions 30 YEARS ago! Not exactly a "revelation" now is it? It is just old regurgitated twisted WTS garbage wrapped with a wilted and soiled ribbon....

*Conversing with the brothers at the meetings and not talking to "apostates" at the meetings then comming home to talk to "apostates" (ones who do not agree to the teachings that you have been taught) at your home is one who "limps on two opinions" or is a hypocrite.

ALL JWs are hypocrites....the WTS trains them well. You ARE like your Father the Devil and Satan....devious, sly and covering up the REAL Lord and Savior with the lies and doubletalk you ALL spew like vomit.

*It is very easy to be addicted to sites like these, getting ito conversations on biblical matters. The sites may say that it is for Jehovahs Witnessess to talk about scriptual matters, but looking from a personal scriptual viewpoint, you are like a sheep that has wandered into a pack of wolves- and liking it there.

Nahhh......he's just another WTS clone that thinks he's defending his beliefs while looking like the fool that he is FOR believing them. It makes ALL JWs feel that weird and twisted sense of being noble and "standing up to the persecution" that you so enjoy boasting about.

*Now, on the matter of the "last days", the scriptures do point out that we are living in this "system of things". The NEXT system of things, as you know, is the 1000 years that Rev 20:6 speaks about. Then Rev 20:7 it states there that "as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Saten will be let loose out of his prision." (for a "little while" verse 3). Seeing that this is to happen AFTER the 1000yrs, then the "last days" will not be finished until satan is compleatly destroyed and the end of the "little while"---->[[[SNIP FOR THE THINLY DISGUISED SERMON]]]

Typical JW---just GOTTA get that sermon even though you view us as a pack of wolves... so who ARE ya kiddin? Talk about a hypocrite!

*I STRONGLY encourage you to read Rev 20 a few times to find out what the SCRIPTURES say about the "last days" and see how it differs to what we have been taught all these years. As i have mentioned before that I have created a simple to use chart to see what the SCRIPTURES say about our future events that are soon to take place. Any one who wishes to see the chart can post a request in my mailbox or post me at [email protected]. If you leave you forwarding e-mail address than i will send you a copy. But you must make it soon, as my AOL is finishing soon.

Oh yeah! I'm SURE gonna take you up on that "CHART" you've concocted! (right after I poke my eyes out with a needle) Whatta JOKE you are!

*I bid you all farewell, as now Jehovah is sending me to as many congregations as possable to expose the "son of destruction" -

Yeah, yeah, yeah....let us know how you make out...or not.

*the Governing Body(NOT the Faithful and discreet slave) for the apostacy and the satinic subliminal pictures that are currently in ALL the publications. PMS, the worse one that i have seen is on the frount cover of May 15 2004 WT which says "You Can Make GOD Rejoice" and right next to it is the picture of half of a demonistic face. To use a mirror reflection of this image will bring out the demon, perhaps satan himself. As he is the "god of this system of things". Are the Governing Body asking us to make Jehovah rejoice or the god on the frount cover of the magazine??? There are satanic faces or images in ALL the publications. Please email me for more info. Time is now VERY short now the the apostacy has come and the "man of lawlessness"is now revealed. 2 Thess 2:3+4 and he is now sitting in the "temple of The God"- W.T. headquaters in Brooklyn, N.Y. Farewell to all. Keith- your loving Brother.

Yeah....I liked this part--after calling us "biblical wolves"---you NOW say "Farewell to all, Keith, your loving brother".......I can't believe that I can actually agree with you on something esle though!! Your organization IS being run by unchristian hypocrites that bow to their own god....but then...YOU come to defend it.

GO FIGURE.

WE are not the ones who are screwed up!..."brother"....

TA-TA! And don't let the door hit your in the a$$ on your way out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit