Good Morning Apostates!!

by Andy C 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

FINALLY FREE, I like your post !

I KNOW I AM RIGHT !!!

I feel same way. I believe in TRUTH , not the WT Pedofile lies. Period.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Andy C

Great to have you post

So what made you post after long time lurking?

Please stick around & tell us about you.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    LISTEN UP EVERBODY!! I got off on the wrong foot with this thread. I do not give a s%&$ for or about the Society or the horse they rode in on. I know who the idiots are. Now with that said you guys have a nice day. I have to get back to making a living.

Hey...My kind of guy

• jgnat
    jgnat

The first clue that Andy C was not a WT apologist was his spelling. Welcome to the board, Andy, though I am no apostate.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hehe, is it wrong that this heading and the opening post completely cracked me up? Thanks for the laugh Andy C. :)

• damselfly
    damselfly
    The first clue that Andy C was not a WT apologist was his spelling.

LMAO!! So funny because it's true.

Dams

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi AndyC, welcome to the forum!

Next time, use winkies so people don't misunderstand. Your kind of humor is welcomed here.

• KW13
    KW13

if someone you wanted to trust kept burning you, you'd leave. The society mentally burn people who just honestly want to serve god. We don't think we are right here, we listen and weigh up evidence, people consent to being wrong.

• Clam
    Clam

Andy C welcome.

Note that when you first posted I was still perfectly friendly even though I thought you were "one of them". Thats the kind of friendly lovely guy I am

Glad to see you're on the board, even though you came out of your trench wearing an enemy uniform.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

It was a fine morning here, sorry you have to waster yours in a meeting today.

Yes love I thought about it for many a year and realised that if there's a narrow road to life I'll die of old age walking it.

Now leave us alone while we mourn the suicide of another victim of your family-wrecking, life-destroying cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit