Good Morning Apostates!!

by Andy C 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Andy C asked,

Question of the day: What makes you think you are right? Maybe you are headed down that broad and spacious road, ...

I know you are, but what am I?

I think you are a troll and will not come back to debate your claim. Let's see if I'm correct, shall we?

• Andy C
    Andy C

You know if a Minimus or a JH had posted that question everybody would be laughing and scratching and having a good time. New boy comes along and out come the flame throwers. Next time I'll paste smilies all over my posts. I would have thought using the term Apostaland would have given you a clue. I'll skulk off somewhere and lick my wounds.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Maybe you are headed down that broad and spacious road, something to think about.

My path is narrower than yours, nyah nyah. My path has only me on it, so there. Think about it, as you march in step w 6 mil other robots on your road. Oh, pardon me, thinking too much isn't encouraged on your road.

S

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Backatcha Andy!

Stick around, if you dare, we are contagious.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Next time I'll paste smilies all over my posts. I would have thought using the term Apostaland would have given you a clue.

A clue to what?

• wombat
    wombat

Wow...Andy C is a newbie with 6 posts.

And he knows all about Minimus and JH.

Who are you? Defed? Watch out for sf. He can track you down by your IP and he will report you to your CO.

But don't you just love all the attention.

Don't you dare count the hours that you have been watching your screen. Jehovah is watching and He will destroy you. Promise.

Wombat

• Andy C
    Andy C

Forget about it. I approached this the wrong way, thought I could drop in here and be a part of the deal. I'm no Watchtower aplogist, nor do I attend meetings, or do anything else that is JW. Later guys.

• Mary
    Mary
    I approached this the wrong way, thought I could drop in here and be a part of the deal. I'm no Watchtower aplogist, nor do I attend meetings, or do anything else that is JW. Later guys....Next time I'll paste smilies all over my posts. I would have thought using the term Apostaland would have given you a clue.

Andy, you're right. You should've pasted the smilies all over your post. Seeing as you're new, no one here knows who you are. With Minimus or JH or god forbid, even me, people here know we'd be saying this with tongue-in-cheek because we've been here for a while. If you're new, you need to let people know if you're joking. Otherwise with a post like you did, everyone will assume that you're a WT apologist.

Just my two cents.

• wombat
    wombat

Andy C....You certainly did approach this the wrong way. Your first post was so arrogant and your final post apologetic.

Just be polite to everyone here and no-one will dump on you.

No hard feelings from me..

Wombat

• Satanus
    Satanus

Andy

Hey, no hard feelings, man. We can get rowdy pretty easy. Stick around, if you want.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit