Good Morning Apostates!!

by Andy C 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Andy C
    Andy C

Ah, another fine day in Apostaland.

Question of the day: What makes you think you are right? Maybe you are headed down that broad and spacious road, something to think about.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Do you know what the definition of "apostate" is? Look it up in the dictionary and let me know please. From your posts I can see you've got the definition a little mixed up.

What makes you think we think we are right? Where did you get that idea?

Right about what, anyway? I can't speak for others, so I will not use the "we" word as you do, painting us all with the same brush. I can tell you I am right about the WTS, that much is certain. I have proof.

There are many theories for which there is insufficient proof. For those, I simply accept them as unknowns and am not into pretending there are answers for everything. I choose not to delude myself in that manner.

• wombat
    wombat

Oh dear...At least he can spell.(If sf is around do you recognise his IP?)

But obviously he hasn't read the Jan 15 Watchtower that forbids him from mixing with apostates.

You could be disfellowshipped just for making that post.

And you can't count hours on your computer at this site as hours in the field. You gotta get out and suffer the embarrassment of knocking on doors to count hours.

Remember...You MUST do as you are told. You have no mind of your own.

Goodbye

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

oh no, not another one!

Andy,

my dear child, does it give you jollies to post to a so-called apostates board?

As for the question, what point are you making? Or is it a slow night for you?

• onesong
    onesong

The only thing I know is that the WTB$ is wrong. After that I'll refer to Socrates reply when someone told him he was the most intelligent man alive, "If that's true, then it's because I know nothing."

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That's Apostababes and Apostabubbas to ya, Andy.

What makes me think I'm right? This is a no-brainer to me, Andy.

The WT-BATS heirarchy is hypocritical in their teachings, ergo the UN debacle. Add sneaky and deceptive to that regarding also their actions.

Judging is what they excell in, NOT love.

• Clam
    Clam
    Question of the day: What makes you think you are right? Maybe you are headed down that broad and spacious road, something to think about.

Right about what? In what context? Can you clarify please? I'd be very happy to engage in a friendly and mutually respectful discussion.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Prove to me there even is a road!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I'm with everybody else, right about what?
    I'm guessing you mean right in the sense that many on the board feel that the Watchtower does not have the truth? That's what it sounds like to me. I think that many here will agree that life is about more than being right and wrong on the issues. I find myself allways being more impressed by individuals who prove themselves not to be dogmatic in their thinking process as compared to those that do.
    I'm also guessing that you are asking us if we have really thought about what will happen in the future because we have left this belief system in one way or another. All I can say is that you should try reading some more of the posts on this board. The decision to let go of what can sometimes be deep rooted beliefs does not come easily without much thought.

• Mary
    Mary
    Question of the day: What makes you think you are right?

Well, de bible says that there would be 1,260 days and evenings till matters were set right. Now as we all know, when you are doin' prophecy, you use "a day for a year" to figure stuff out. Now if you add 1,260 days to the year 745 CE (when a piece of fluff wafted by a building----very significant), then you come up with the year 2005. This is when we were "inspected" by God and approved. We have had "new light" shed upon us and have stopped believing false teachings such as the idea that Jesus returned in 1914, that God would prefer us to die rather than to take a blood transfusion, that birthdays are wrong or that the WTS is God's sole channel of communication here on earth.

How's that for an answer?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit