IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Revenge is sweet, it's really neat...Apostate com-mo-tion, in lo-co-mo-tion

WTG Danny. Let the train keep on a rolling!!!!!

• The Leological One
    The Leological One
    Yeah, I am even impressed with this one. I remember another of Richard's ones with the child abuse issue getting play but not this kind of play. Even Laurie's hit piece in the Sunday NY Times (that got a header on the front page) got a good hit but it didn't spread out like this.

Can you imagine trying to be the local elder trying to explain WTF a fraction is compared to a main component and where the justification for it is located in the bible to the local TV news crew in their follow up story .... LOL

I'd like to see that, too~!

• wombat
    wombat

Mary/Gumby......I reckon you're right about the 'new light' in the Feb 15 WT. as a preparation for a change of mind by the WTS.

As one or both of you have pointed out before, they normally do this months or years beforehand.

But it feels like that they have been rushed into this. Barbara's Big News pushed their hand.

It's all so sweet. It may yet make it on to the cover of Time.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Danny

thank you so much for doing this. They have hurt so many people, and some of us are severely injured. In fact for some of us they delivered the death blow. When I see your picture and see the look on your face, it gives me hope that we can still rise up and fight against this powerful corrupt org.

weds

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

First appearance of article on permanent google web index jehovah's Witnesses keywords only 24 hours old and already in place forever Jehovah's Witnesses blood ban under fire - NEW YORK -- Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God
    ... The founder of Associated Jehovah's Witnesses, speaking on condition of ...
    www.suntimes.com/output/religion/cst-nws-rel27.html - 29k - Jan 28, 2006 Look at what paid Ads appear with the page

Ads by Google

Watchtower Quotes
    Veiw all the interesting quotesever written by the Watchtower
    www.Quotes-Watchtower.co.uk Rare Watchtowers on CD
    Rare Watchtowers, Russell's andRutherford's books on searchable CD
    www.towerwatch.com God Without Religion
    "A commonsense approach [leading]to inner peace." -Melissa Etheridge
    www.godwithoutreligion.com Jehovahs Witnesses
    When did this movement Begin?What are their Basic Beliefs?
    www.RealTruth.org/JehovahsWitnesses
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

The article is now translated into Spanish. See http://www.dfw.com/mld/laestrella/13736316.htm
    Also appeared in the Arizona Republic Spanish section La Voz and at aldiatx.com

It's also in the Disciples journal
    http://www.disciplesworld.com/newsArticle.html?wsnID=8641 And http://www.BioMedTalk.com/search.php?searchid=7457

I also saw the article in the Victoria Texas Advocate, the Defiance, Ohio Crescent News, the Ocean County, New Jersey Observer, the Durham, N.C. Herald Sun and the Raleigh, N.C. New Observer

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Right On.

-Doodle-V

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Thank you, thank you, thank you . . .Danny !

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

It Made it. I just got the Utica NY Observer Dispatch.

They did a Half page layout with a 6x6 pic of Kerry Louderback-Wood dead center.

Thank you Danny. WTG

• sf
    sf

My daughter and her friend, both 14 years old, today, wrote a letter to the newspaper, asking why an article as important as the one from the AP on the blood policy, has not yet made our paper:

January 29, 2006 Our newspapers duty is to keep us informed about critical issues that effect our daily lives. It is also a very reliable source about what goes on in todays world.

So how do you explain an important article regarding the lives of children being completely overlooked and not appearing in our newspaper? That just comes to show how much of a reliable source our paper is NOT. On January 26, 2006, an article was printed online and in over 30 different newspapers covering the issue of how the Governing Body {Watchtower Society--New York} of Jehovah's Witnesses mislead parents on the issue of their no-blood transfusion policy. The 'GB', according to the news articles, misrepresented secular medical facts, which in result, mislead many parents of, many times, severally ill 'JW' children, in their decisions affecting medical treatment involving blood transfusions. Thusly, resulting in hundreds of deaths of these children that have no voice in their fate. A fate of life or death. So, let me, one of our communities children, be that voice of all those forgotten and innocent children. FYI:There is a 'Watchtower Memorial' online just for these forgotten ones @freeminds.org . And how do you expect there to even be any space for such a critical article when our paper is filled with ads and pointless articles of garbage? You never know who is reading it and the affects of such a vital piece of NEWS, on such a critical issue, can prove to be. I mean, it just might save a life of someone you know and love. THAT is much more important to me than how "officials fear pieces of sculpture are being stolen".

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit