by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• z
    z

Danny

Man you are kicking ass

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

THIS WAS IN MY LOCAL PAPER!!

Sorry, oro, this is HUGE for my little town. The locals read the paper, including the witnesses.

The impact of this is incalculable. The article is well written.

Long term, this article WILL do more to wake people up than the sex scandal issue.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard gatekeeper at the Pearly Gates

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

In the Tallahassee Democrat - hard copy this morning. With Kerry Louderback-Wood's picture.

Skeeter1

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Great work Danny!

It is nice to see Ray's book getting a plug too. I think he may be getting a few more orders.

Axel

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

This is AWESOME!!!!!! and Danny H YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Eduardo, but I believe this will be very damaging to the WT Cult!

IC

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses' blood ban unexpectedly complex Open this result in new window The Daily Review - 2 minutes ago NEW YORK — Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny says, "A tiger can take down an elephant, if it bites it once a day." I am deserving of 5% of credit due for this success,for some of the PR promotion, I have NO personal ego,just a regular guy with nothing to lose

• gumby
    gumby

wooooo hoooooo!!!!

The article just came out in my little town in Northern Californias paper. Woot woot!

I told me wify "there was an article about the witnesses in there" when I handed her this mornings paper. That's all I said.

Danny......your gettin to epidemic proportions my friend! Your efforts and those of others are paying off.

Gumby

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just read it in the Lake County Record Bee, California. They also included the EXTRA's as per the Indiana news! Denver and Salt Lake City papers have also been contacted - has it shown up there yet? If anyone notices the article in their local paper, please list it here. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit