IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Dave has never hit on me, so I concluded that he was gay.

Now that I have your attention - HOOO-AAAAAH!!!!! This news has made my day!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't "get it" (and you know who you are) please read Marvin Shilmer's excellent post earlier in this amazing thread. IT IS BIG, BAD PRESS FOR THE WTS! And that is good. Period.

Personally, I'm ordering reprints from the Washington Post for distribution (and to keep handy by my front door for guess who's) - and calling my local Santa Barbara newspaper. I believe they will be interested - a young woman went missing a few months ago and was found days later in her car down a ravine. There was daily coverage of the drama for over a week. After surviving that ordeal, she refused blood which would surely have saved her life. This article would be a great follow-up.

Carry on!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

A little info on the Brooklyn Daily Eagle, that posted front page the AP release today. If you remember the Russell 'miricle wheat' dibarcle. Well, the Brooklyn Daily Eagle newspaper wrote an article in 1908 exposing the false claims of his product. He took them to court and lost. The Eagle declared that Russell’s religious cult was nothing more than a moneymaking scheme.

The paper closed for some years, and reopened in 2003. Nearly 100 years later, and they're exposing again.

steve

• sf
    sf

Bizzy,

Just re-print them on your computer. That's what I'm going to do as soon as my new ink cartridge gets here. There's no need to order anything.

What you do need to order are re-prints of the essay by Kerry. They are only four dollars each, plus shipping.

When I called Baylor this morning and asked to place an order for a particular essay in the Autumn issue, she says "the one on Jehovah's Witnesses and blood?". I laughed and said "yes, how did you know?" She said "we are getting a lot of calls just for that, so I took a guess". I told her "you best keep printing them because a few of us are ordering in bulk for distribution in our communities and we do not want to run out of our supply". She said she would relay that info.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Steve your efforts are appreciated love your avatar-Danny

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The weekend rollout has begun,who's from Washington state usa?

RELIGION TODAY: The blood ban of Jehovah's Witnesses is more ...
    TheNewsTribune.com (subscription), WA - 8 minutes ago
    NEW YORK (AP) - Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. ...

Nicely done page click & see COMMENT BOX JOIN IN

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

California usa

RELIGION TODAY: The blood ban of Jehovah's Witnesses is more ...
    Sacramento Bee, USA - 7 minutes ago
    NEW YORK (AP) - Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witnesses blood ban more complex than most realize Albany Democrat-Herald - 10 minutes ago NEW YORK — Jehovah’s Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. But another unusual belief causes even more entanglements — namely, that God forbids blood transfusions even when patients’ lives are at stake.

Do we have activist from Albany Oregon usa?

• Gregor
    Gregor

This is all good stuff.

This media exposure can lead to more lawsuits.

It can also help the people who are just starting a Babble Study and the big seed pod under their bed hasn't started to bubble and froth yet.

and on and on and on...!!

• McKafka99
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Welcome Mckafka99 and thanks for the link,that article didn't appear on any of our news wires,which makes a point that the story could be in countless news sources that we don't know about yet-Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit