IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• greendawn
    greendawn

Their policy is absolutely absurd they are in disarray they want to stop this lethal doctrine but can not because of the legal actions that will follow. They 've put themselves in a corner.

• one
    one

Is anyone trying to initiate/continue a semantic war over a topic title ?,

There is always room for improvenment, even when choosing a topic title.

There may be a legalistic point of view, not taking in consideration the impact/reaction of the "news", on jw and the general audicence.

Even from the legal point of view, there is a related issue or probabley 'legal doctrine', about,

"Letter of the Law", the "Spirit of the Law", "Intent of the Law".

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witnesses’ blood ban more complex than many people ...
    Napa Valley Register, CA - 8 minutes ago
    NEW YORK — Jehovah’s Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. ...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow! The BIG NEWS is growing.

Here's a to all of us who are getting the word out. It's what we do with the BIG NEWS. I, for one, am glad that it is not just another law review article that gets dusty in a library.

Here's two for Danny Hazzard who is a diligent bee.

Special thanks for Auldsoul, Big Tex, Lee Elder, that all wonderful Marvin, Rabbit, Big Tex and EVERYONE's wonderful comments who know "BIG NEWS" when they see it. I'll just add "Ditto" (keeping my posts short & sweet).

Skeeter1

p.s. Oprah's mighty mad that she was duped. She should talk with the families of the WTS victims...... would be a GREAT show. Anyone have a contact at Oprah?

p.s.s. Talk about a no-spin zone topic. Anyone know Bill or Greta?

• McKafka99
    McKafka99

I would think that Bill O'Reilly might have an interest in the WTS and Child Abuse scandal given his huge push for "Jessic'a Law".

I did post a thread in the religion section portion for "premium members" on http://billoreilly.com/ regarding the AP/Blood story.

• sf
    sf

I've sent each 'reporter' @ foxnews, cnn, and msnbc an email:

chris matthews/ hardball

tucker

keith olbermann

oreilly

hannity

greta

geraldo

cooper anderson

PBS

NBC

ABC

CBS

C-SPAN journal

etc., etc.

Keep it going folks!

alt

sKally

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Jehovah%27s+Witness+blood+ban+in+the+news&btnG=Search

annnnnnnnnnnnnd....I emailed the Houston Chronicle with a plagerized copy of AuldSoul's email....

Auld Soul, could you PM me your name, address and phone number so I can include it in the next email I send?

Frannie

• sf
    sf
  • IronClaw
    IronClaw

I just emailed the Utica Observer Dispatch here in New York. Hope they run the story.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses' blood-transfusion ban is complex issue
    Evansville Courier & Press (subscription), IN - 2 hours ago
    ... writer. NEW YORK - Jehovah's Witnesses are renowned for teaching that Jesus is not God and that the world as we know it will soon end. ...

COMMENT BOX PROVIDED JOIN IN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit