IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Eduardo, there never is any controversy with the society!! (snicker)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses get new blood direct... Religion News Blog 1 hours, 29 minutes ago NEW YORK - Jehovah-s Witnesses are renow... Always a welcome sign and usually hangs high on google index for "Jehovah's Witnesses keywords

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Has anyone seen this letter or is there someone that can post this letter or relevant parts of it here for us to consider?

Here ya go... Download the new Letter dated Jan 3rd 2006

Hosted by: www.davidgladden.com

This letter instructs the elders to destroy the old letter dated Jan 3rd 1995. You can download it here if you want to compare and contrast.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Fantastic Elsewhere!

Ask and you shall receive :-)

Well it is just as I thought: the BOE letter is nothing new, read it for yourselves. I don't see how the AP writer could call it a "new directive" at all!!!

You can find the quote from the AP article on page 4, it is question #8.

I don't know but it seems to me like the AP writer is really grasping at straws trying to make question #8 controversial or somehow confusing with the 2000 Watchtower or Blood Brochure information.

-Eduardo

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Few national or large metro newspapers run AP stories, preferring their own staff, unless it is a scoop/exclusive story, or for certain sections and small pieces.

The editor of the local small-town newspaper where I live had already talked with his counterparts and the article is going to be in the Religion section of a lot of newspapers this week.

BTW, Is Eduardo a WT apologist?

• gringojj
    gringojj

I like at the end where it says something about jehobees "perfect" law regarding blood.

How is it a perfect law?

Is it perfectly understood?

What is perfect about it?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is a great article, I really enjoyed it!

Sherry

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Give it a rest Borus.

Your continuous self promoting efforts are getting old and a bit sad.

Not to mention boring posts that deserve ignoring.

Outoftheorg

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I just mailed it out to 212 religion editors of the english speaking world from my 'gold' list of contacts.

Every hit counts,everyone contact their local news outlets.-Danny Haszard

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Few national or large metro newspapers run AP stories, preferring their own staff, unless it is a scoop/exclusive story, or for certain sections and small pieces.

Well I wouldn't exactly call the New York Times and The Washington Post a small newspaper and both of them ran this story today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit