IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• tweety
    tweety

Just wanted to say...'Thanks Danny for posting this information.'

• M.J.
    M.J.

Willy, I posted the same question you were asking: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/106585/1.ashx

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I just e-mailed the article to a religous radio station in Detroit Just e-mailed to drudge.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    "But I see nothing "new" to a JW sitting in a KH."
    - Minimus

"Nothing new...?? You're missing the very BIG picture ! Millions of people are reading something NEW to them about Jehovah's Witnesses ! JW's themselves should know these details, but, in reality most do not.

Now, because of the fine article by Kerry...another much wider audience has this information in the mass media, which points back to Kerry's article. For the "JW sitting in a KH" it will be 'new' when they see this thought provoking and potentially embarrassing article about them. This being about the religion they have pledged their lives to...and are willing to die for.

The POINT is to wake up JW's, shake them out of their hypnotic state. If you can get them to think...they will get out. That is one way to bring down the 'Tower' -- get people disgusted and walk out. Don't you agree that that's a noble goal ?

My Mom died as a result of following these Neanderthal goons who have elevated themselves over innocent people who are just trying to do the 'right thing' ...they want to please God. They've been fooled.

Eduardo,

OK, you've played 'devil's advocate'. Now, why don't you 'put up or shut up' ? You have a skill...you're a lawyer. I am quite sure you could be of some real help to this whole effort. Why not actually help Barbara & Kerry and the rest with this very complex endeavor ? Or at least cheer them on, hoping, if nothing else, it gets some JW's to walk out of the KH doors...never to return ?

Right now...you are not helping. You are like the oppositions' cheer-leading squad, booing at every step forward for my team, our team. I resent that, too. Please remember...my Mom is already dead, so is Kerry's' Mom and thousand of others.

This is no 'smoking room' academic interesting discussion...this is about real life & death !

So, with all due respect...please...lead, follow or get the HELL out of our way.

And one direct question: Is it your goal to help get JW's out of the WT ? (I only ask, because you confuse me sometimes.)

Sincerely, Rabbit

• minimus
    minimus

Rabbit, if the UN debacle didn't wake up the average JW or the Silentlambs TV show, you are the one that is missing the point. The one thing most non Witnesses do know is that JWs don't salute the flag or take blood transfusions. When I asked about the typical JW sitting in the KH listening to the repetitious boredom about blood, it doesn't connect! That's what mind control does to them.

• sf
    sf

Just submitted a mail to The Smoking Gun.

sKally

• mouthy
    mouthy

I Called & e-mailed the info to THE RECORD our local paper. But there is a JW working in the News room so I dont think it will get published....This is in Kitchener ..Canada

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Grace: I gave Janes a heads up a few days ago but there has been no response back. Don't know what it's all about except I think CP is still focused on the aftermath of the election. Take care buddy, hawk

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Min,

Your solution could not be to 'do nothing'...not from everything I've seen from you.

I have read countless posts here from Ex-Jw's who say the U.N. 'thing' was the reason they left or at least 'it was the straw hat broke the camel's back.' By the way, I've never seen the Silent Lambs TV show. I don't know any JW that has seen it.

One single 'thing' the JW's see that questions their faith will not 'stumble' them. It's the slow steady drip that wears them away.

The same goes for 1975, Blood changes, the 'generation' change, alternative service, organ transplants, etc. Every one of these things have been one more bullet hole thru which the WT bleeds members.

I have 3 children who shun me and grandchildren, too. Regardless of what the Society has said about allowing certain blood fractions, my kids say, "Just to be careful, I will not accept any blood products whatsoever." That scares the shit of of me ! They are confused just what they should do, so they refuse all of it.

I do not want to attend another (if I'm even invited) funeral over this WT doctrine for my children or grandchildren, because they refuse blood and die unnecessarily.

That's my goal...saving my 3 children and grandkids. I want this madness in my family to stop and not be passed on to the next generation.

Rabbit

• Gerard
    Gerard

I don't agree with all of Orbrus' (Eduardo's) reflections but I do appreciate his helping perform a reality check on certain issues as it concerns to its weight in a court of law.

Having said that, I don't think that the "Big News" assay was news but I am starting to see its catalytic effect in a long term.

Cheers,

Gerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit