My husband had a heart attack

by MsMcDucket 68 Replies latest jw friends

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

I am sorry to hear about your husband. My father was in the same situation, he too was in the VA. He received great care and has done really well. I know what you are going through and will keep you in my prayers.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Wishing him a speedy recovery and i hope this allows you some time with your twins.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just want to give people on this board a big hug!

You are all so caring and your concern for Ms. Mcduckett brings back memories to me. A little over 3 years ago I was on this board when I found out hubby had cancer! We were told

on 9-11-02 of all dates...

I received so much support from you guys. you will never know how much your kind words meant to me.

He was a JW so most of the friends we had were his (You know how that goes)..so I felt pretty alone. I also had a daughter that was pretty sick and had to be operated on at the same time. I felt like I didn't sleep for the entire 5 months he was sick and he passed away 2/5/03. You guys were always there for me..right up to the end.

So I in turn want to tell Ms Mcduckett to please try and at least lie down . Clear your head and think about nothing for a while.

The Drs. are taking care of your hubby and he will need you later. So take care of yourself.

I hope all goes well..Medicine can do so much these days..Big hug to your family..hope your twins eyes are opened before it's to late!..

It's so sad when I hear of family being shunned. So barbaric and cruel.!

Snoozy Q..

alt

• Soledad
    Soledad

You're in my thoughts MrsMD

I hope your husband makes a full recovery. Please keep us posted.

• bem
    bem

((((((MrsMcD))))) Sending you lots of positive energy give the Mr. our best thoughts. And yes take care of you.

Dorothy

• gumby
    gumby

MsMcDucket

Gumby

• Kaput
    Kaput

Hope things go well!

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery (())

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

((((((((Mr & MrsDucket)))))))
    what a rough day! It sounds like you got to the hospital on time. Take care and get some well deserved sleep!

freedomlover
  • Honesty
    Honesty

((((((((Mr & MrsDucket)))))))

I hope you both are doing better tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit