My husband had a heart attack

by MsMcDucket 68 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan

(((((MS mcducket))))) My prayers are with you.

jojochan..

p.s thanks for the kind words, it helped; believe me

• slugga
    slugga

<<<<BIG BEAR HUGS FOR MSMcDucket>>>>>

I hope everything goes ok and your kids suddenly realise what they are missing

Matt

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

From someone who has been there (heart attack), I know how he feels. I also know how much support you are being there for him. Hope the recovery goes well.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

My thoughts are with (((you and your family))) Please remember to take care of you too.

YC

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((((MsMcDucket))))))

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

((((((MsMcDucket)))))) Oh my lord! I hope your husband is doing much better and he'll be in my prayers. I only told one person on the board this but my husband had a heart attack too about a week ago. He's OK and I'm glad to hear that your husband pulled throught too!

Josie

• bebu
    bebu

(((MsMcDucket)))

You poor dear. Everytime someone has a heart attack, I am so thankful we live in a period where medicine gives such a good chance of recovery and many years ahead. Such wasn't always the case. I'm so very thankful that your husband has pulled thru (and yours too, mrsjones5!!), and that this episode of being in the hospital will be over with soon.

Take care of yourself, and take care of him. Be sure to let him know how much he means to you...

bebu

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My heart goes out to You and your husband . He is getting excellant care I'm sure , and your family is helping you out . Try to remain positive and just know you have many good thoughts coming your way. Make sure you take good care of yourself right now ! Try and get some rest.

• tweety
    tweety

I am sorry to hear about your husband! Please, do keep us posted.

• yesidid
    yesidid

So sorry you have had this shock. Looks like they got it in time. What a blessing.

I'm so pleased the twins can give you a break. Maybe this will help your relationship with them.

Hugs

yesidid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit