My husband had a heart attack

by MsMcDucket 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

MsMcDucket

My best wishes to your husband for a swift recovery. A few years back I was almost taken out by a pumonary embolism. My wife was at my side for days before the doctors were sure I would make it. So I know just what it means to your husband that you were there! I also have a pretty good Idea just how worried you are. Hang in there kid! And be assured that we are thinking of you and wishing you the best!
    Forscher

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hello everyone thanks for your kind thoughts. My husband is still in the hospital. They're having a hard time keeping his blood pressure up. He managed to "vagal" this morning, meaning he dropped his blood pressure and oxygenation status so low that he almost passed out. I was standing there and dragged him to the bed, and started doing the nursing work that I should of let the other nurses do. Anyway, they started a normal saline bolus on him. He's going to have to stay in the hospital. I don't know how long. They may let him out tomorrow...they may not???

Josie, you didn't say one word. How's your husband doing? I hope that all is going well. Please, post and let us know how everything is going.

I'm pretty tired. I slept a few hours last night, and went back up to the hospital. I've been there over 18 hours. Time for me to get some sleep.

((((hugs to everyone)))

P.S. The twins are doing there part when it comes to their dad. They talk to me respectfully, but they are careful not to bring up anything about the dubs. It seems that every hospital that we went to there was a dub around. I guess this helps to keep the kids in dub mode. I'm thankful that they still care about their dad!

I'm off to bed.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Best Wishes, Ms M. I'm sorry for what you both are going through.

~Merry

• bem
    bem

((((((MsMc))))) Glad to hear the up-date, I hope everything is improving.

Dorothy

• fairchild
    fairchild

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Tell your husband he is in our thoughts.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

(((((((((((((MsMcDucket)))))))))))))))), You will be in my thoughts, I hope your husband recovers well, and can return home to you soon.

IC

• delilah
    delilah
    You and your husband are in my thoughts . I sure hope he will be feeling much better soon. You make sure that you get your rest as well....I'm glad your children are there and are being respectful towards you. This is a time when religion should not be an issue, but a time for families to come together for love and support.
  • THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

My best friend had the same thing happen to him 18 months ago. They put stints in him as well. With proper diet and exercise he is better than ever. Best wishes for a great recovery.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((MrsMcD & Hubby)))))))

Sorry I saw this so late but I wanted to send you and hubby my best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit