My Dad died this evening

by Mulan 135 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Condolences to you and yours, Marilyn.

Though it wasn't wholey unexpected it will present a significant change to your life. Give yourself time to adapt, and be kind to yourself

Regards to Dave and the rest of the family!

(((hugs)))

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Mulan)))

condolences, love and prayers for you and yours.

• bem
    bem

(((((Mulan))))) Give my regards to your family and ((((((Princess)))) Take care of yourselves.

Dorothy

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((((((Mulan))))))))))

so, so sorry for your loss. freedomlover

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hi Mulan

I'm fairly new and don't really know you but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. Even though your father was 92 and had a good run, even though he died with his family and loved ones around him, even though he is no longer in the prison of dementia, death is still a big loss and it hurts big time. I was a nurse too for a couple of years, and there really is nothing to be said that makes it better. Sharing your pain with others who have been there and care helps to ease it a little. So keep talking about your dad whenever you feel the need.

cog

cog

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear (((((Marilyn))))),

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

He was obviously a good father, and you have been a caring daughter.

You can feel content that you have done the best you could to make his life more enjoyable.

You will never know how many times he said to himself "I'm such a fortunate man having Marilyn for a daughter."

Although you will be very sad for a long time, eventually memories of your happier times will return and that will be beautiful.

Love to you and family.

yesidid

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Condolences Mulan and to your whole family.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Mulan just saw this this morning, as everyone has expressed I`m very sorry for your loss. Now it`s your Dad`s turn to watch over you! Condolences to you & your family.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((Marilyn))))))) I'm so sorry. And relieved for you.

• Tez
    Tez

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Mulan, grieving can take time, but when my dad died I find it helps to get out the photos and remember the good times... Take care of yourself!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit