My Dad died this evening

by Mulan 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My heart goes with you Mulan and for the gradual healing it takes in these matters. Good for him and his long life and friends!

hugs,

Randy

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

It saddens me to hear of your loss.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mulan:

I am sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. That must be a hard thing to deal with. I guess I just want to say I am sorry and I hope that the good memories of your Dad will help sustain you through this difficult time.

CG

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

As with the rest of the posters, my condolences.

Golf

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Mulan)))))

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry to hear, Mulan. I felt like I knew him because of your stories about him and your mother. You are a good and loving daughter, in deed not just word.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Mulan my deepest sympathie. I agree, knowing that it is the best that could happen to him, does'nt make it easier for you: you still miss him.

I wish you lots of strenght.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Thank God that he is free at last from this imprisoning body! I am sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Dad many years ago. I know that you will miss him, but take comfort in the knowledge that he has moved onto a higher plane. God Bless your whole family!

• Sassy
    Sassy

So sorry to hear about your loss Mulan. Much love to you and Princess and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit