So sorry to hear of your loss....

Swalker

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((((Mulan))))))

I am sorry for your loss.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

awwww, hon, I am sooo sorry for your loss. You are right about him being in a better place.........but, the pain of losing him still is there........ Hugs, Terri

• jgnat
  • Mulan
    Mulan
    Was your dad a witness.....I can't remember?

Hi, Gumby! Dad was a JW off and on since 1950. When he moved in with us in 1997, he became inactive, I think because we didn't go and he wanted to be with us. Later, he asked a lot of questions and told us he had never believed it. Not sure if that's true, but he did have a"colorful" experience as a JW. (disfellowshipped several times)

He was an interesting man, perhaps too highly educated to really believe in the JW stuff.

One of he saddest things about his dementia, was the loss of that wonderful, brilliant mind.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sincere condolences on your loss (())

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm so sorry.

(((Mulan)))

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

((((((Mulan))))))

So sorry to hear about this. Cherish the memories.

HappyDad

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear this news. My condolences to you and your family.

• Champion
    Champion

(((Mulan)))

I am so sorry for your loss, I am however happy you were able to spend the last years of his life with him and happy. I know exactly how it feels to lose your parent so my heart goes out to you and your family. PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit