What do you think they'd do if I did this at the Memorial?

by jwfacts 41 Replies latest social humour

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

So would they let you back in to the KH for memorial if you continually took the emblems year after year yet never professed to be a JW?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hmmmm

It is interesting isn’t it?

Who would stop a person from partaking?

If we told the public to go and partake at the memorial, and your average joe went in to the kh on the date,

Who would say anything?

Let’s put out flyers.

meagan

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

jw facts' i went to a kh a few years ago for the memorial. with my brother . we both shared the cracker and wine. in fact to said loud . for my brother to save me some wine. we didn't get bounced. but a few jw's questions us after the meeting. since this was a hall that no one knew us . we answered that , some jw invited us to the last supper. then i read then jn :6:49-53 and mt 28:19-20 then my brother asked were does he bring the cheese cake that is in the car. after the jw's serve the supper. when he heard there was no food. he asked , i guess all the jw's had the last supper at home . and saved the bread and wine for the new comers he finished off with " i hope we're not the only ones to bring cake. who's making the coffee in the end i said i thought this was a christian service for the ressurection of jesus, from the dead. we better rush to the church down the road, and get some proper spritual food. then we left. john p.s. if you go bring a witness with you.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

We could round up all the homeless drunks. I am sure they would come if told there was free food and wine, the wine might be cheap but it must be better than that cask stuff they drink.

• rebel8
    rebel8

That is funny!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

ooh, ooh, I know, I know

Blackswan makes a bitchin' shiraz.

(no not me, the actual wine!)

meagan

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I would enjoy seeing all the circuits in their pre programmed brains, hiss and pop, and see what happens next. When You introduce something new, there is a moment of total confusion, while the mind searches its "law books" and "policy and procedures" when none exist for a given situation, The computer has no choice but to make a decision, shut down, or run. That is a priceless thing to behold.

• willyloman
    willyloman

I've found the best way to disrupt the memorial is to just not show up. It's the ultimate way to show the elders that they and their dogma are completely irrelevant to your life.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Willyloman,
    I notice your comments regularly show people show move on to take away any power that the elders presume they have. Hopefully I can get to that stage one day.

• ferret
    ferret

jwfacts.Your idea is precious, I'm still laughing. ha ha ha ha ha Do you have the guts to try it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit