WALKING IN THE PATH OF INCREASING LIGHT - WT STUDY

by Mary 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

For those of you not "keeping up with the Organization", one of the study articles in the February 15, 2006 Botchtower deals soley with all the bullshit instances of "increased light" on this joke of a religion God's Organization. It asks many drone-like thought-provoking questions as I've listed below. Incredible that these guys claim to be the sole ownership of what is absolute "truth", yet change doctrines like I change lipsticks. Take a look at this stuff! Half of them, I didn't even know about........anyone here know the answers without having the Botchtower in front of you?

1. What have God's people experienced as a result of increased spiritual light from the Jehovah?

2. What arrangment went into effect in 1919 and how was it beneficial?

3. In 1931, what resolution was adopted and how did that affect the Kingdom-proclamation work?

4. In 1972 what arrangement was instituted and why was that an improvement?

5. What arrangement was implemented in 1976?

What refinement was introduced in 1992 and why?

In the 1920s, how did Jehovah illuminate the path of his people doctrinally?

What doctrinal truths were clarified in the 1930s?

What increased light was shed in 1962?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

1. What have God's people experienced as a result of increased spiritual light from the Jehovah?

Heartburn...

2. What arrangment went into effect in 1919 and how was it beneficial?

I think that was the year that washing machines came into common use...

3. In 1931, what resolution was adopted and how did that affect the Kingdom-proclamation work?

They went mental over some stupid doctrine I'm sure...

4. In 1972 what arrangement was instituted and why was that an improvement?

Sorry, I was filing my nails and didn't hear you... what was the question again?

Oh!.. Oh!... I know this one!! :) They convinced everyone that '75 was not their fault!

They probably went mental on the disfellowshipping doctrine again...

In the 1920s, how did Jehovah illuminate the path of his people doctrinally?

I don't remember as I was not born yet...

What doctrinal truths were clarified in the 1930s?

Financial planning was recommended along with miracle wheat and sleeping aligned with the planets magnetic north? Sorry, I got nuthin.

What increased light was shed in 1962?

I was born in 1962! :) Sorry, what was the question? Something about systematic brainwashing new light?

• garybuss
    garybuss

That's exactly the kind of pre new light article they printed in the spring of 1995 before they dropped the bomb on the generation of 1914, the sheep and the goats, and the alternative service change in May of 1996.

Me thinks changes are in the wind.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I agree with you Gary, I think the WT is setting up the R/F for another Bomb Shell. Should be interesting to see what follows in the months ahead or at an assembly. I know they've been getting alot of heat on the blood issue lately. Stay tuned.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

'76....hmmm?

"Refinement" What new light or organizational change happened then? I wasn't in.

What are their answers to these questions?

• serendipity
    serendipity

I think this was a talk at the District Convention.

• blondie
    blondie

1962 is part of the flipflop doctrine about who the Superior Authorities are in Romans 13:1

1879 to 1929 secular governments

1929 to 1962 God and Jesus

1962 to present secular governments

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*Alright, Blondie... did you cheat? I'll bet you have that watchtower right in front of you, don't you??*

J

• Mary
    Mary
    Garybuss said: That's exactly the kind of pre new light article they printed in the spring of 1995 before they dropped the bomb on the generation of 1914, the sheep and the goats, and the alternative service change in May of 1996. Me thinks changes are in the wind.

Geeze....I never even thought of that.......I would be very surprised if it were the blood doctrine though.......they'd really be opening themselves up to lawsuits from family members who lost loved ones due to the blood policy..........

Maybe they're going to tell us that Armageddon will be here by 2014.....that's only 8 years away! We better all quit our jobs and go pioneering--------again.

• garybuss
    garybuss

We just had a ex Witness meeting here and so far we got three guesses to get early time recorded.
    1. Blood medical treatment guidelines change or go away.
    2. The donation arrangement goes away and charging for books and items comes back.
    3. Disfellowshipping and shunning changed or done away with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit