Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

ok mudbugs sound gross... but I miss Moose!!!

No Apologies ( of the wishes-he-had-a-dog class)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Is there a certain hotel everyone is staying at? How far away is it from the aposa-crawfish boil?

Sounds like fun. I hope we can make it.

lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

There are several hotels in the area near the actual event. Elsewhere - once you get the design finalized, please let me know. I have a contact at FastSigns and maybe I can get a good price on the magnets. That's going to be a lot of ink if you do it yourself. Lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Last year we had about 50 people in attendance so I'm thinking about making about 50 to 100 of the the magnets. I need some input from everyone, how many do YOU think I should make?

Lisa, So far the best price I can find is at this place: http://www.vistaprint.com.au/vp/ns/upload/UploadChooseProduct.aspx?pfid=178&p=y#details

PricingQuantity Price
    25 - $29.98
    50 - $41.98
    100 - $66.98
    200 - $91.98
    500 - $176.98
    1000 - $311.98

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Else - send me the file and I'll take it to my contact and see what we can do

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I miss Moose!!!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Else...I would LOVE a magnet.

Here's an idea: why don't you see who could pay you up front for their magnets, and then those of us that want one could send you money through paypal before you order.

If you want to order a few extras to sell to those that don't get to preorder that would be up to you.

(I highly recommend double checking all of your proofs on Vista though. I like them, usually good quality, but I have gotten a batch of business cards that were not 100% correct, and couldn't get them redone for free because it was my goof...didn't double check the proofs like I thought I had! )

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well it looks like Barb and Joe Anderson can make it down for the crawfish boil! So far this is who all is coming (or at least all I can remember):
    Tex and Cruzanheart
    Arrowstar
    Valis and CSG
    Elsewhere
    Megadude
    Jade
    Eyebrow2 and Travis and eyebrow family
    Sparkplug
    Rabbit and Mrs. Rabbit
    Xena
    Shutterbug and Mrs. Shutterbug
    Xenawarrior