Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I swear that woman knows me sooooooooo well.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The last one was a blast.

Don't you think in light of the latest article in "Church & State" we could also garner a little publicity for this fest in the media? What an interesting story it would make. This eclectic group of people who get together for fun and fellowship who have escaped from a cult. Maybe the Dallas Morning News would like to do a story on it for their religious section of the paper?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What a great idea, Megadude! If I remember correctly, I invited one of my favorite columnists to attend last year, but never heard back. I've sent letters to the Religion editor, but I think they try to keep to a very non-confrontational format and don't usually report on anything negative about a religion. This opportunity is too good to pass up, though. Let's try the Dallas Observer too.

Hey, if nothing else they're getting a free meal with GREAT company!

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You mean there'd be good food...good company....AND...making a statement??

does it get any better?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uh oh! It looks like so many "strangers" will be there that we'll have to search for JW spies!

I guess we'll have to strip search everyone for "Blood Cards"!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, after the mojito drink-off, I doubt anyone will resist!

Nina

• Krystal
    Krystal

Hmmm,,, Texas, that is pretty far... but I still have a week's vacation... Can you tell me if there are any good hotels nearby?

ROADTRIP!

:-)

Wait, I am an idiot... you gave the zip code! LOL

Total Est. Time: 27 hours, 13 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1731.18 miles

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Ohhhhhh you guys!!!!! I wish I could come.Last year sounded like sooooo much fun! I'm absolutely starved for apostate socialization!!!!!!

Elsewhere------still looking for reasons to strip search people? You naughty boy.

curlygirl

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Another reason to come: Elsewhere has a new Mini Cooper! Bright red! A real babe magnet . . . [just tryin' to help you out, bro].

Nina

• Ticker
    Ticker

Sounds like fun!

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit