Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

IF Billygoat and Sparkplug, our resident photographers cannot make, I will be glad to take pictures.

You guys don't mind pictures that are blurring and with heads cut off do you? I do know enough in photoshop though to add the infamous blue dot over faces when needed.

I am looking forward to it! We couldn't make it last year do to a family party, but I told my husband if his parents fly in from out of town this time, they have to come to THIS party.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

You mean I might actually get to go to my first apostafest????? And a crawfish boil to boot? Any other head-suckers besides me?? Nothing like a good 5 or 10 pounds of crawfish w/ some cold Shiner Bock.

Count me in.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

The fridge will be well stocked with Shiner Bock, I promise!

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

And it's a BIG fridge!!

WOOHOO!!!

• Confession
    Confession

All right... I've been dying to go to an Apostafest, but my work involves traveling every weekend--which makes it difficult. However I'd love to take a weekend off for the really big, definitive Apostafest of the year. Is this it???

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    All right... I've been dying to go to an Apostafest, but my work involves traveling every weekend--which makes it difficult. However I'd love to take a weekend off for the really big, definitive Apostafest of the year. Is this it???

I do believe this is going to be the one. You know, there's no fest like a Texas 'fest. We set the standard.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It appears we're going to have a Great Crowd show up, one which no one can number!

I'd love to make up some stickers like has been done in the past. How about something with the theme “Pinch me, peel me, eat me!”

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    I'd love to make up some stickers like has been done in the past. How about something with the theme “Pinch me, peel me, eat me!”

me likey!!

• jonsey
    jonsey

Just like Billygoat...I am meeting a bridal couple to DJ there wedding business has been great this year! I would love to slide by. Maybe she will tell me I am too expensive...LOL ...check out the Low Country Boil picture from last year...I love being a DJ/MC great parties!

MJ

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great idea, Elsewhere!

Hey, this is the picture you found last year:

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit