BIG NEWS I recieved my pamphlet WOW

by skyman 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greendawn
    greendawn

It can't be posted on the forum but can't anyone that read it tell us what the main points are? Surely there is nothing wrong with that.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When Barbara first posted the info she gave us a lot of the hightlights.

Discussing it isn't the problem. Posting short pieces for discussion wouldn't even be a problem.

The problem arises with posting the whole thing. (or trying to get around it by breaking it up into pieces and posting it bit by bit).

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

thanks Skyman, Im ordering mine now. My hats off to you. this is the first I've heard of it.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

To read the original summary from Barbara go to this page that was posted earlier

Journal of Church and State: WT NO-BLOOD EXPOSE'

• sf
    sf

I've had my journal nearly two weeks now. Read it. Then re-read it. Then studied it with my highlighter.

The entire AUTUMN 2005 ISSUE will cost a total of $10.50. If you are only interested in the JW Blood article, it is only five bucks. I recommend the entire journal, as the article that follows Kerrys is worth the read, as it pertains to the blood essay. [edited to clarify that it is not about the blood issue...yet is pertainent in that it discusses decisions that parents make for their kids medically, based on THEIR belief networks/ systems]

If you go back to Barbs original thread and then her updated thread, she explains how to get portions up and out to the lurkers and seekers online. You need to be careful NOT TO POST THE ENTIRE ESSAY, VERBATIM. I highly suggest no one gets a wild hair and go against the copyright law on this journal.

She also explains that it will be up on the net, when BAYLOR AUTHORIZES SUCH. And not until then. I think it may be up in other languages though, I'm not sure though.

Let me tell you this much, in order to fully grasp the magnitude {dejavu here} of this essay, you must read all forty pages. There is really no way to get one to comprehend its merit unless they read it first.

Please, if anyone lurking here wants to fully understand this topic, read the original threads on it. Just click on "AndersonInfo" username here and the threads are there.

Sidenote: Gathering research and footwork on that research can be and is EXHAUSTING. Some of us are at it many hours a week. It can be daunting, as DannyH. can attest. My thoughts and feelings on this is that one must do their own footwok and reading. We can help by locating the material and bringing it here, yet it is ultimately up to you to read, all of it. This way it becomes YOUR research and thusly, hopefully, moves you to the footwork aspect.

Lots of the questions asked, nearly two weeks after this news broke, can be answered in her posts, IF YOU READ THEM COMPREHENSIVELY.

Now, there is nothing in copyright laws that says I can't take my journal and read it outloud ANYWHERE I so freely choose. Even at a city council meeting, if I so chose.

{{ BITE ME TED!!! }}

If I could get a guarantee that WT would not hang up on me, I'd even read it to them on the phone!!! {{ HARDER TEDDY!!! }}

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

sKally

• LDH
    LDH

Payment for your order can be made by check or credit card. If paying by check, you will receive an invoice with the address and instructions for submitting your payment. If paying by credit card, contact Janice Losack for book orders or Pat Cornett for Journal of Church and State subscriptions at (254) 710-1510 and provide credit card information.
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

I just ordered a copy. Now, the agony of having to wait for it. Thanks.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Thanks for the link. I just ordered my copy, too. Can't wait!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Does it have lots of pictures? I can't read it unless it has pictures.

• skyman
    skyman

yaddayadda that is one mean looking dround hog you have for your avatar. I hope I don't piss him off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit