BIG NEWS I recieved my pamphlet WOW

by skyman 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skyman
    skyman

The Baylor University has a potential time bomb for the Society all I can say is WOW I can see how now. YOU BETTER GET A COPY

use this link and get you a copy http://www3.baylor.edu/Church_State/ordering_publications.htm

• Legolas
    Legolas

How long is it?

Can someone who bought it not post it here?

• skyman
    skyman

It is about 40 pages easy read. I think it is to long to post.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I received mine in the mail on Saturday along with an invoice for $5 USD. The pamphelet is worth more many times than $5 in my opinion. The WTBT$ is in for a wild and uncontrollable ride with the information contained in this publication. I hope they get exactly what they deserve for ruining so many lives with their lies and deceptions.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

copyright laws prevent it from being posted here.

LET'S FOLLOW CAESARS LAW ON THIS ONE PLEASE

If it was from the society I'd be one of the first to post. The university is on OUR side. We do not want to antagonize them or cause them to be our enemy too.

$5.00 should'nt break anyone.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Still waiting on mine.

I ordered the mag and 4 of the essays.

Looking forward to it!

Bryan

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow...If it is 40 pages long then I would not call that a pamphlet but a book!...LOL

• NowImFree
    NowImFree

Hi Skyman,

I went to the site and I completed everything but how do I pay? Will they send me an invoice and once they receive my payment, then will they send me the brochure? I didn't see anywere to put in my credit card info or anything.

Is the brochure better than you expected? If I send one to my JW mother and if she reads it, do you think it will have an impact?

Thanks,

NowImFree

• onetwofour
    onetwofour

hey guys, can you guys fill me in on what this big news, or pamphlet is about?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

onetwofour - "Big News" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/103578/1.ashx

NowImFree - They will send you a bill with the articles. If you want to pay by credit card you can call the university.

LET'S FOLLOW CAESARS LAW ON THIS ONE PLEASE

If it was from the society I'd be one of the first to post; The university is on OUR side.; We do not want to antagonize them or cause them to be our enemy too.

I think we need to give KLW and the university our full support.

I just got my copies today also. It's very interesting so far.

My favorite quote so far "one particular WT critic describes the Society's [blood] policy as similar to that of allowing a JW to purchase an entire truck, but only part by part."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit