JW (?) EMAIL: Check it out!

by lisaBObeesa 43 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I doubt that any jws I know would carry out murder, even if the gb ordered it, it would be totally against their teachings. I do, however, know of a few who would prefer their non - believing family to die before armageddon, but they wouldn't do anything to help that death come about.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

TopHat,

While I agree, Witnesses believe they have to carry out their fantasies to be pleasing to God.

Their "message of hope" has been missed by at least a sixth of the world (China), but they fantasize that they have reached the whole world. They act on that fantasy.

They fantasize that Jehovah's Witnesses are the happiest people on earth, and they act on that fantasy—pretending in each other's company to be happier than they really are.

They believe other servants of God acted on their fantasies as well. For instance, they believe Noah built an ark large enough to hold all the animal and food necessary to survive ... a long time ... floating during a worldwide flood. They believe all the diversity of wildlife we see now came from that ark.

They believe the sun stood still while Israelites hacked up the bad guys with God's blessing.

While they know Armageddon will be a battle they don't have to fight in, they haven't been told they WON'T fight before Armageddon.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• TopHat
    TopHat

AuldSoul,,, when I mentioned "fantasies" I meant the population in general....

Have you lost faith in God AuldSoul or just the Bible as God's word?

• rebel8
    rebel8

JWs are not really different from any cult in this respect, IMHO. Many cults have executed folks for various reasons, all using the excuse that it was God's will. Jonestown, the Hale-Bopp people, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Salem witch trials.............

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

JWs are not really different from any cult in this respect, IMHO. Many cults have executed folks for various reasons, all using the excuse that it was God's will. Jonestown, the Hale-Bopp people, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Salem witch trials............. Yes,but please give an example of at least one Jehovahs witness executing someone.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Belbab, I'm sitting here shocked and horrified. To describe the situations in your post as extremely disturbing would be an understatement.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

JWs are not really different from any cult in this respect, IMHO. Many cults have executed folks for various reasons, all using the excuse that it was God's will. Jonestown, the Hale-Bopp people, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Salem witch trials............. Yes,but please give an example of at least one Jehovahs witness executing someone.
    Executing oneself is self murder, and this is very common in the Organization There have been several men that killed their families, some were documented on Silent Lambs, don't know if the stories are still there. One was on the Court channel over several weeks. I'll look up the stories. It was on the Court channel site too..can't remember the guys name but I'll find it. It was wierd to watch the trial on TV for many reasons. I totally believe Belbab's story because of what I have seen and experienced in my own family, other JWs, and JWs online. I actually was told by an active JW to stop my medical treatments and die. Ok so that may not be a gun, but isn't that the next step? Either way he wanted me dead because I was an apostate. IF it was LEGAL to kill apostates, I believe they would be doing it. IMHO

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Now I'm not saying I believe this email had any true real souce, it probably was made up, but the discussion turned to; could JWs kill?

Christian Longo murdered his wife and children -- the Crime Library - The Crime library

This was a fine young JW murderer.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Read this file, Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses or Why It Might be Unsafe to Marry a Jehovah's Witness if you want to know of what some of these people are capable in their strict fundamentalist or demented mindset.

Murder Haunts Family, Jehovah's Witnesses (8/31/05) archive NEW must read

Criminal Threatening Stalking by Jehovah's Witnesses (click on link)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I can see what the author of the email is saying but I have to agree with fleaman in that it would take some twisted soul to actually kill another person, friend or family member.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit