JW (?) EMAIL: Check it out!

by lisaBObeesa 43 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think it's possible some JWs are trying to prepare themselves mentally to do almost anything in service of their god.

I also think it's possible murders could take place on a larger scale under the right conditions. For example, say there is a war on US soil (because JWs place so much more biblical emphasis on what happens in the US)....things get chaotic, ppl go into survival mode...a few higher ups in the Borg say JWs should be helping Jah in his campaign to exterminate unbelievers....rumors fly but formal communication methods break down....food supply diminishes, ppl fear for their personal safety.....the only way to get enough food for your family is to steal or kill off others who have food....I can envision some JWs taking on the task of killing....justifying it by saying Jah wanted their family to live and the "wordly" family is going to die anyway....but surely not all JWs would do this.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Holy Moly! Will the Costa Nostra be running the WTS?? Frget about it! ..Wild idea!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Sorry but you once again display your fundamental misunderstanding of what MOTIVATES most JWs. This entire scenario is pure rubbish, and will never happen.

Not exactly. My mother who is still a staunch JW once told me soon after my uncle died that "it was better for him to die now than at armageddon. Now he can be resurrected." This is a direct quote.

So yes, many mentally wigged out witnesses probably would kill others if Mama told them to do so in so many words...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Real deal of rotten fruitage-In 1977 at 18 years of age (born JW) i walked into a true value hardware store Naples Florida and bought a colt AR-15 with two 30 round box magazines.There were a ton of sexy sisters desperate for me to date them and i spent my disposable income on an assault rifle.

I took it out target shooting frequently and slept with it under my bed.I was one (scary) messed up kid and it was all because of my Watchtower induced apocalyptic mindset.

• DannyHaszard
  • fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

this is pretty unrealistic, sorry. my mom and dad and everyone in my old congregations would not do anything like that. this is pretty stupid xjw ramblings

Agreed.Despite my differances with my Parents i know full well that they wouldnt do such a thing.Same with every Witness ive ever known.Far more likely that 1 or 2 People who post on x-jw forums would do such a thing imo.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Sorry but you once again display your fundamental misunderstanding of what MOTIVATES most JWs. This entire scenario is pure rubbish, and will never happen.

Not exactly. My mother who is still a staunch JW once told me soon after my uncle died that "it was better for him to die now than at armageddon. Now he can be resurrected." This is a direct quote.

A whacked out quote and borderline sick,but completely differant to actually taking a knife and killing someone.This email appears to just be from a nutter.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

DOOMSDAY CULTS-50 min video Doomsday Cults (Discovery Channel) modem (low bandwidth) version DSl/Cable (high bandwidth) version Commentary from cult expert Robert J Lifton "doomsday cults,destroying the world in order to save it" helping armageddon-a-long.....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

They are a classic supremacist,extremacist doomsday cult in every whacked away!

I knew a MS from the kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts circa late 1980's early 1990's who's favorite quote was,"there are seven birds for every human" and "they are all worldly slime"

My own elder dad's fav was "birds gotta eat too" and my maternal JW grandfather spouted worse venom

edited-how could i forget ole Watchtower top boss Freddy Franz his fav was "little nits grow up to be big nits"

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/104967/1824976/post.ashx#1824976

It is one thing to hope that people die naturally before the Big A than to dispatch them yourself or to kill yourself.

I have commented on this in the past. Unless the WTS filters out most of the on-the-surface-appearing-to-be-JWs, group suicide will never get off the ground. The suicide groups you have read about had many more members in the beginning than they did at the end. Each decision, directive or order from the top that was getting more controlling, filtered out people who were not "obedient" without question.

I remember the media interviewing such members of the Heavens Gate group, and the Koresh group, why they hadn't stayed, why they left.

I do believe that the WTS has a lot more filtering to do before they have a core group that will drink poisoned koolaid without question or inject drugs or a similar device.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit