JW (?) EMAIL: Check it out!

by lisaBObeesa 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Sorry but you once again display your fundamental misunderstanding of what MOTIVATES most JWs.

What motivates most JWs is fear. What did I misunderstand? Fear wasn't MY motive. I charted out what I reasoned by the time I was 12. I don't think I am so different from every other Witness that NO ONE ELSE reasoned that way.

I didn't suggest what most Witnesses believe or would do. Neither did the email. As the original email said, " Even if only half of the million Witnesses fulfill their obligation to kill two or three unbelievers, over a million dead will certainly get the attention of Satan's governments and His handmaiden Christendom."

Let's say only ten thousand Witnesses reasoned like I did and—apparently—like those described in the letter did.

In their doctrinal framework, It doesn't matter whether I die after killing some 80 people—my sins are paid for. Random slaughter of others actually makes far more resurrected ones under their belief system. They have already prepped the Witnesses for a changed message to come. Everyone is hoping it comes within their lifetime. They are expecting a message that will make Gog of Magog turn his attention toward them to the extent that it will be like putting hooks in his jaws and DRAGGING the nations out against them.

Every element of their dogma preps the ground for exactly this scenario. I'm not saying that most would go along, but then...most wouldn't have to for the effects to be disastrous. If anyone fervently believes JW dogma and sincerely wants to help as many as possible make it into the New System, this is the obvious course to take. I personally know three others who thought this out by themselves at a young age. Two of them have posted on this forum. As I said, I think this is a common line of reasoning among those who were raised as Jehovah's Witnesses.

AuldSoul

• moanzy
    moanzy

I believe the witnesses are capable. Before I was announced disfellowshipped, my mom reminded me that in the days of the Israelites that if a child was willfully disobedient that the parents could stone that child to death.

My mom is one of the kindest people out there and would give her shirt to anyone in need. It was quite chilling to see her turn from such a beautiful person to one who seemed to wish we lived in the days of the Israelites. I bet she is thinking "damne society we live in these days, why if it wasn't illegal to kill her I'd be first in line"

Moanzy

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

The letter reads as satire to me.

But, I think the point the writer is trying to make is valid.

That the average JW is not that far away from thinking this way.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I have considered this for some time now. And I'm not sure there is much of a leap from people who watch their child die instead of give them life saving blood, and ones who would kill in the name of God. Also, the way they turn their back on even their own children because they feel they have God's backing.

I feel certain there are many that would turn on their fellow man if there was a major event (earthquake, etc.) and then were told "Now is the time!". My personal opinion is they they would be no different that the Islamist extremests we now see.

Just my opinion.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.voccoquan.com/brightwell/jehovah.htm More on Jehovah's Witnesses want you dead i have never met Amanda she is diverse from me yet reports the same testimony

• Bryan
    Bryan

Could there be a more loving thing thing to do than to take your df'ed/da'ed loved ones to the "Paradise" by way of death?

Just think... you kill them, they will be resurrected into "Paradise".

If you don't, they will die in Armageddon.

You could even do it with a suicide belt, because you'll be resurected as well.

What a beautiful cenerio!

Bryan

• TopHat
    TopHat

AuldSoul......Many people think about murder but to carry it out is another thing all together...Only pyhco's actually carry out their fantasies and then not all of them go through with the act. I can't see the average JW commiting to such an act as murder.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

alt

This magazine illustrates the Watchtower organization's condoning and approving the giving up of young children's precious life for what? To follow and obey the Watchtower's man made rule against even an autologous blood transfussion in cases when such treatment is deemed necessary by doctors in an emergency medical situation.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104882/1.ashx

YC

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Come come...there is a world of difference in believing that the Almighty will slaughter 90% of the worlds population - to actually starting to do so yourself. The dubs conclude that "since Jehovah is to do it, it must be the right thing" but I believe that even the most zealous ones can, I believe, see the difference between prayers and planning terrorism.

That is not to deny that there are a few kooks attached on the perimeter of the congregations who could be so influenced, but they would not be influenced by the WTS to acts of violence, since it opposes everything they teach

I agree that the basic concept, that the world will be judged as unworthy to live unless they think OUR WAY, is morally represensible but anyway, the old ones are too old and the young ones are not committed enough.

• belbab
    belbab

Wasn't there 0ne, (maybe two) , cases in US where a Jehovah's Witness murdered his wife and family because he wanted them to be resurrected and not die at Armageddon? Seems to me it was in western US somewhere maybe two years ago. I am sure it was posted on JWD.

Also I will continually bring up this point as long as I live, until people get it.

Brother Nathan Home Knorr, told my Gilead graduating class of winter of l960:

"Go to your assignments and die there if necessary"

When I got to my assignment,(Pakistan) I learnt that the wife of the branch servant had died of fever, because she didn't get proper medical care and all of the other missionaries couldn't care for her because they had to get their time in.

I nearly died there. When I told the zone servant that I was sick and couldn't go out in the service with him, he thought I didn't look sick enough, he wrote a bad report to Brooklyn and a letter came back, authorized by Knorr, for me to turn in my missionary badge, that is my missionary instruction booklet, and get out of the missionary home. I lived in a concrete garage for a year, with only a cot for furniture. I got jaundice there, and nearly died. Thank God and a few friends in Quebec, definatetly not Knorr or the WT that I was delivered from that situation.

Isn't it in Raymond Franz's book that a Bethelite who was sick had to travel home to western US and had no money to fly, so the brothers in Bethel, scraped some money together for him, but when the higher ups heard about it they nixed that he had to travel by bus across US and disappeared before he got there.

My opinion is that today the Watchtower is under siege, read about the atrocities that the inhabitants of Jerusalem did to one another and to the Romans during that seige.

belbab, still an avenger of blood!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit