The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

No, actually, Schizm is right. The number is a numerical version of a name, and I think I know who it was. However, I can`t remember exactly how the numerical code works. Anyway, it has nothing to do with Bill Clinton, Bush or anything like that, lol. There is a natural explanation for it.

• gumby
    gumby

Annie......I don't think he meant to hurt your feelings.....but he did. I'm sorry.((((((( )))))))

Nero Claudius Caesar was the name according to one wacko fundy.

He also thought it might be Ronald Wilson Reagan...since he had 6 letters in each of his 3 names( as if god directed his mom and dad to name him that so he'd fullfil scripture)

Interestingly....when you look up the name "Wild Beast Identified"...the search engine I used brought up the Official Site of Jehovahs Witnesses at the top of the page.

Gumby

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

If you believe in demons and whatnot you might not want to read this, you may become "possessed".

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

I left alone my mind was blank
    I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
    That night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
    Reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

Cos in my dreams it’s always there the evil face that twists my mind
    And brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back
    Cos I just had to see was someone watching me
    In the mist dark figures move and twist
    Was all this for real or some kind of hell
    666 the number of the beast
    Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
    As they start to cry hands held to the sky
    In the night the fires burning bright
    The ritual has begun satan’s work is done
    Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can’t go on I must inform the law
    Can this still be real or some crazy dream
    But I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
    They seem to mesmerise me...can’t avoid their eyes
    666 the one for you and me

I’m coming back I will return
    And I’ll possess your body and I’ll make you burn
    I have the fire I have the force
    I have the power to make my evil take it’s course

Oh, this wasn't an Iron Maiden thread?

• Scully
    Scully

Schizm

Mocking little old ladies about their serious health problems is about as low and pathetic and hateful as it gets. Since it also breaches the Posting Guidelines

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    you will notice that your posting privileges have been reduced accordingly.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Annie......I don't think he meant to hurt your feelings.....but he did. I'm sorry.((((((( )))))))

Thanks, GumBabe.

I don't want to belabor the point, but he has said this twice in almost the same words, (and it also can be read on my Bio), and he apparently has no regard for other's feelings. Thank YOU for the hugs and kind words.....but HE is still a nasty and very mean-spirited man, IMHO. His posts to anyone who dares to disagree with him all show the same condescending attitude.

I hope he will think twice about making these kinds of tasteless and stupid remarks in the future.

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Scully. I appreciate that. I really didn't mean to cause a big mess...just a "strike while the iron is hot" kind of response.....and I planned let it go.

I was typing my reply to GumBabe when you posted the "notice". I do apologize for being SO off-topic, nevertheless.

hugs,

Annie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

You were right, schizm! How could I have been so blind! This is EASY.

19 + 3 + 8 + 9 + 26 + 13 = 78

15 + 22 + 5 + 18 + 12 + 15 + 18 + 4 = 109

15 + 6 = 21

4 + 5 + 1 + 4 = 14

----------------------------

78 + 109 + 21 + 14 = 222

----------------------------

222 x 3 (for emphasis) = ... 666!!!

Now all that's left is to fill in the grid from the English alphabet we use today...hmmm

s = 19
    c = 3
    h = 8
    i = 9
    z = 26
    m = 13
    o = 15
    v = 22
    e = 5
    r = 18
    l = 12
    o = 15
    r = 18
    d = 4
    o = 15
    f = 6
    d = 4
    e = 5
    a = 1
    d = 4

Oh my GOD! Schizm is the overlord of the dead! He has the number of the BEAST!!!! AGGHHHH!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Interestingly....when you look up the name "Wild Beast Identified"...the search engine I used brought up the Official Site of Jehovahs Witnesses at the top of the page.

THAT was funny too!

Okayyy............We now return you to the program already in progress........where WERE we before that interruption?

Annie

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Oh riverofdeceit, YES, Iron Maiden rocks! Anyway: the number refers either to emperor Nero or the roman emperor at the time Revelation was written, in this last scenario, it`s literal meaning would be "he who put`s himself in the place of the son of God", that is, the antichrist (Vicarius Filli Dei - with its numerical value, 666). It`s numerical value might on the other hand just mean "lateinos", like "the latins" (the romans), or it might have a more specific meaning, there are many theories on this. You can read about it here:

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It has never been explained to my satisfaction why Latin words would have Roman numerals extracted and calculated. You might as well use a number system like the one I used, it is just as likely an explanation.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit