How Gay are you?

by LittleToe 125 Replies latest members adult

• greendawn
    greendawn

Golf you are right the original meaning of the word gay was happy but nowadays no straight man dares say "I am feeling gay" (ie happy) because he will certainly be misunderstood as being homo. I don't know how the word gay came to be associated with homosexuals.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm 40% gay, but I'm comfortable with that..............

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

26% That actually sounds about right.

• Pole
    Pole

Just 16%. Dang, what's wrong with me?

Pole

• trevor
    trevor

23% - Probably because I wanted to be a cowboy instead of an indian. But which bits of me are gay? I think my arms must be gay and rest of me straight.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm 26% and I think I figured out why after sittin here thinkin about where the gay part is. I just noticed my right nut is a tad smaller than my left one and I'm thinkin I got a gay nut.

Gumby

Edited to add......I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a cowboy or an indian when I was a kid......and if I was my moms favorite or not. I'd call her and ask but she'd just fib about it.

• Scully
    Scully

It said that I'm 46% Gay... and then added "a well-adjusted hetero babe." That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I did this test some years ago and noticed it is flawed because the range only goes from 0 to 100% gay, so you will always be a bit gay. LOL. To be correct the range should run from minus 100% to plus 100%. So you could end up -50% gay on the straight side. Anyone agree with me?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm seriously impresed at how many have stepped up to the plate, with this "test".

Ball:I'm not replying until you step up to the plate

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I did this test some years ago and noticed it is flawed because the range only goes from 0 to 100% gay, so you will always be a bit gay. LOL. To be correct the range should run from minus 100% to plus 100%. So you could end up -50% gay on the straight side. Anyone agree with me?

Ballistic, this is meant for fun not scientific accuracy! **sheesh**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit