How Gay are you?

by LittleToe 125 Replies latest members adult

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

That study was done here in the great state of Michigan. The homophobes got aroused much easier than non-homophobes. It is also interesting to note that these homophobes also denied that they were aroused. They had monitors strapped to the JimmyBoys and still denied it. The mind is an interesting thing sometimes.

Oh....and this is my 700th post!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well im 56%...which is more than i would have thought even for little old metrosexual me..(how gay is that expression...o the irony)

i was a bit worried with the gay o meter just before i got results back though...

o and im also 68% sexpert although that definately didnt go in the direction i thought it would

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

congrats enigma,

LT,

i didn't take the test. but we're all a little gay, aren't we? and straight, i suppose.... in all fairness... ;)

ts

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    i didn't take the test.

ah but u took the eccentric one....so its not that u think tests are immature...maybe you are afraid of the gay results but knew what the eccentric one would be...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    ah but u took the eccentric one....so its not that u think tests are immature...maybe you are afraid of the gay results but knew what the eccentric one would be...

lol. okay okay. i will take it now....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ah but will you tell us the result

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL!! okay tij,

TETRAGOD IS 36% GAY! - Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto!

.... schwing!! ...

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

littletoe,

You might like to highlight what the heck this has to do with JWs. Looks like more spam to me (see posting guideline 5).

Are you actually here to discuss anything, or just to push your own agenda?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TATT:
    Thinking of going "brokeback" on us? For those who are wondering what he's referring to, see this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/106579/1.ashx

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

No, not really. I'm not sure about whoever started this thread though. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit